newbie-trader tools

kenny123

• 1 year later...
There is a whole system to it though. Its not just the renkos.. Anyone using it and making money?

It is really a knock off of http://indicatorwarehouse.com/ DTS and whatever system they sold before that (

), which was pretty much a culmination of indicators from BigMikes and others that are freely available on the Ninja platform. All systems such as these that either seem red light, green light are failures; otherwise, they would be automated and be printing money. They are sold under "discretionary" so people will be under the false impression they have a chance to make money with them.

Hey guys, i try compiling it but it doesnt it shows this : http://screencast.com/t/sNokjT7ANJN

Any ideas ? :(

What are you trying to compile?. It needs no compilation. Ninja do not recommend placing .cs indicator files and then compile. Remove two zips from main downloaded zip which should now contain indicator and template folder along with info.xml files and try to install main zip first via ninja import utility but before you do that you have to remove what you were trying to install, restart ninja, recompile any indicator and then do what I mentioned above.

Here is the partial package with nt candles and deltaindicator. There are two zips within this zip archive for nt candles, only one need to be installed. Credit goes to admis

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4ndesg

Rondonelli,

what do you need to do other then just importing 1 or both of the zips? Do you need to add all of the cs files in the indicator folder as well and then compile? Nothing is showing up on my indicator list at all.

Rondonelli,

what do you need to do other then just importing 1 or both of the zips? Do you need to add all of the cs files in the indicator folder as well and then compile? Nothing is showing up on my indicator list at all.

Are you new user of ninjatrader?. There is one big zip file which has two small zips within. Remove two small zip from big zip, two small zip are meant to install ntrenko bar types, big zip should be installed via import utility not by placing .cs files and compiling. After import do not forget to restart NT. First remove all the stuff you have tried to install, recompile any indicator, restart ninja. If still encountering errors please post exact steps you are doing and error message. You always restart ninja after installing anything. Hope it helps

Why most of the new members haven't the habit of reading the forum archives or at least usage of the search option?

Why do they think, everything has been started at the moment of their coming?

Is it a laziness, ignorance or disrespect for others? For me - just a shame.X_X

One tip for searching: BarTypes, slots in NT

Edited by admis

why most of the new members haven't the habit of reading the forum archives or at least usage of the search option?

Why do they think, everything has been started at the moment of their coming?

Is it a laziness, ignorance or disrespect for others? For me - just a shame.x_x

one tip for searching: Bartypes, slots in nt

l e g e n d a r y

I am not new to Ninja Trader. I think maybe I am just missing a step somehow... Here is a pic of what I am importing and importing successfully. Nothing is showing up under Data Series and in Type to choose from afterwards... :(

http://screencast.com/t/UgE8rSPT

Ntrenko bar type is using custom9 slot, check to make sure no other bar type is using custom9

• 3 weeks later...
The following are missing - if you have them please upload. Thank you.

NTFractals

NTMACloud

NTChop

Fractals are same as swing indicator. NTcloud is freely available as cloud between two moving averages on bmt or elsewhere such as ninja forums. I am not familiar with Ntchop. These guys have changed their methodology several times since I started following. I dont use them anymore