any Trading System ???

Dear Il Quotidiano Gratis

This is a very secretive system so please do not share it with anyone-

Apply a 14 moving average on the chart- when price breaks it above you buy and when it break it to the downside you exit and go short...

Its an amazing system and i paid a fortune for it.

Please dont get hurt but we all spent years researching and learning the market.

Asking a question like you do is like going to the dealer and saying "I want a car" no idea if its gas or electric or a golf cart.

You need to spend month learning and studying before you can even use a system and if anybody says different then he is either an optimist or a genius (unlike us the hard working traders lol ).

If you read my post I PREDICTED YESTERDAY SUNDAY AFTERNOON THAT THE MARKET WILL DROP DOWN AND MAKE A NEW LOW and the market ended - 25 points- took me 14 years to be able to do that without any system- just plain analysis.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Il Quotidiano Gratis, the likelihood of you mastering elgaza's or any other sophisticated discretionary system from a forum and trading it profitably is almost zero. For any method like that, you need to spend lots of screen time with a real person mentoring you on all the fine nuances. It's a long and arduous process.

I suggest you try the Ownstar auto strategy and see if you can live with the drawdowns that come with the profits. Don't run it all day; instead have a modest daily PnL goal and then deactivate it until the next morning.