Tr3ndpr0 for Ninjatrader

alebernal0

they have no trials/demo for NT7. not even paid trials (smart buggers :(). They state Free Trial available on their site, however it's just an invitation to their Trading Room where you can watch how their indicators perform during live market hours.

I agree with Traderbeauty, i have been trading 15 years now, it has some good points and back then it was breakthrough stuff.

I was using Tradestation for years.

NOW, ... i am reuploading The BPT package, why ?

For us old school that we have used it, the TrendPro i mean, the main feature back then and again now, is the Cycle Identifier... , (well mainly).

Thi guys from BPT are the ultimate snatchers as they have used all the stuff from other people and make it appear as institutional grade solution (****).

I have to agree they gathered some of the good tools and with them they have the cycle identifier transcoded from Tradestation , but of course it is NOT

their work, (it was done some time ago in Big Mike from a couple of programmers and was named also CycleIdentifier Green, if anyone remembers.)

So here is the package again (which was educated from out brainy team and educators some time ago).

The indicator is called Trend exhaustion V3 and it is the same if not better from the trendpro(it repaints big time) , (this doesnt repaint it leaves a dot (this was the addition from the big mike encoders)

Hope i helped, take care all and good trading.

templates are included... :)

https://an0nfiles.c0m/file/1e1af81dc684de01dcf55f16f362a948

o=0

i don¨t use these stuff, i only use orderflow and structure.

Basically anything that has to do with volume and the analysis of it.

can anyone confirm that the indies are plotting ?

Take care

Yes, it is working. But I'm using a little different version (thanks to someone else, I don't remember...:()

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8tkmtj

Hi, I have compared the B_P_T TrendExhaustionV3 signals with the NaviTrend and they plot at the same bar except this B_P_T would give way less signals than the NaviTrend

cheers to you all and good luck

All depends on a parameters of both indicators. You can set them to be more sensitive and you'll see a lot of signals. (but more not always mean better);)

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...