symmetry triangle needed

misalto

We are not searching for the vendor with the holy grail.. everybody knows the holy grail doent exist what we look here is for an edge not even market profile is an exact to the tick theory let me tell you i have found edge in Jays indicators of course i had to do my research through the years

misalto, I take my hat off to you. Perhaps you can teach Jay how to get an edge from his software.

Don't you think it's up to the developer to find the edge in his products before selling them?

It still repaints. The reason is because the indicator is constantly looking back over the last 1,000 bars to generate and change signals. So the dots may not plot on the chart until 1,000 bars too late, or they may disappear at some point after they are generated. Correct me if I'm wrong Gavetso.

Sometimes I can't believe it what I read. X_X Is it really so difficult to check by yourself if it is repainting using a market replay?

BTW: This may be of interest for you:

I made once a small addition to the JBalloons indicator at the request of one of the users. In the source code you can find my marking tags //$#$ which means my changes.

The new variables introduced:

//..............................................//$#$

private int customDotPrintDistance = 1;

private string soundFile = "Alert1.wav";

private bool soundAlert = true;

//..............................................//$#$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers,

Please do not even ask me how it works...It is not my version and I'm not using it.

Edited by admis