Some Educated indicators STOPPED working in Ninjatrader V7.0.1000.18

stocktrader78

Guys just the heads up , some indicators that previously worked in version 7.0.1000.16 stopped working and/or not showing in the indicators list

some of which is

MC scalp v2

pr!ce squawk v1

some of the High (%) trading indicators

make sure you backup your bin/custom indicator if you decide to install the new NinjaTrader version 7.0.1000.18 in case you want to revert to 7.0.1000.16,

cheers

Thanks for the headup. I am using educated version 7.14. How to upgrade to version 7.16? Just now I got the message like this when connecting to CQG data feed.

" Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream"

Please advise me how to solve this problem. Thanks

Hi forexmaniac84, i'm not using an educated version of Ninja , so i wouldn't really know , i will try to read up in the NewNinja thread and if i find out i will let you know , for now i will try to avoid the new version 7.0.1000.18 cause its causing some of these indicators to stop working/showing .

Thanks for the headup. I am using educated version 7.14. How to upgrade to version 7.16? Just now I got the message like this when connecting to CQG data feed.

" Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream"

Please advise me how to solve this problem. Thanks

It is rather a time trap. Not a bomb but it causes closing NT.

public double _chartTimeSpan

Code:

if (DateTime.Now.ToOADate() >= 41639)

{

MessageBox.Show("Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream.");

Environment.Exit(-1);

41639 means the difference of days between dates (12/30/2013 - 12/30/1899)

As you can see the message has nothing true with the reality...

Edited by admis

Guys just the heads up , some indicators that previously worked in version 7.0.1000.16 stopped working and/or not showing in the indicators list

some of which is

MC scalp v2

pr!ce squawk v1

some of the High (%) trading indicators

make sure you backup your bin/custom indicator if you decide to install the new NinjaTrader version 7.0.1000.18 in case you want to revert to 7.0.1000.16,

cheers

stocktrader78: MC scalp v2 is available as a C# source file. What message do you get after compiling this indicator?

It is rather a time trap. Not a bomb but it causes closing NT.

public double _chartTimeSpan

Code:

if (DateTime.Now.ToOADate() >= 41639)

{

MessageBox.Show("Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream.");

Environment.Exit(-1);

41639 means the difference of days between dates (12/30/2013 - 12/30/1899)

As you can see the message has nothing true with the reality...

So admis any ideas if can we do something to resolve this ?

Thanks and good year to all

Hi admis , after the upgrade to version 7.0.1000.18 the indicator(MC scalp v2) doesn't show in the indicator list and there is this message in the log

Failed to restore indicator 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.McScalp2'. Most likely (a) the implementation changed or (b) one or more properties have been renamed or removed or © the custom assembly which implements this indicator no longer is there.

any help hints would be appreciated

stocktrader78: MC scalp v2 is available as a C# source file. What message do you get after compiling this indicator?

i actually reverted back to NinjaTrader v7.0.1000.16 just to get the indicators to work again , NinjaTrader v7.0.1000.18 is just ridiculously weird , made a lot of the educated indicators to stop working or not even loading in the indicators list ,and some other traders are reporting that OFA stopped working as well .

If you could try to compile to source file of this indicator once again and see a messages then we can figure out what was changed.

i actually reverted back to NinjaTrader v7.0.1000.16 just to get the indicators to work again , NinjaTrader v7.0.1000.18 is just ridiculously weird , made a lot of the educated indicators to stop working or not even loading in the indicators list ,and some other traders are reporting that OFA stopped working as well .

Hi there, Can somebody clarify if the version 16 is able to log in Zenfire ?

If it does and Ofa works with V16 and we can login zenfire than that should be good enough...or no ? :(

Thanks

I think that the only NinjaTrader v7.0.1000.18 will work with zen-fire..You have to reload NinjaTrader v7.0.1000.18 again..it was a problem with a code ..I think they fix it. that is a letter from Raymond Deux:

Dear Traders,

I understand that many of you have had varying issues with your Zen-Fire connection over the past several days. I would like to stress that Zen-Fire is working relentlessly to resolve outstanding issues. NinjaTrader is doing everything we can to support them and our mutual clients.

Here is a link to an official statement put out by them just minutes ago.

Official Statement from Zen-Fire: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...370#post356370

Zen-Fire advises that traders do not trade live until they resolve the connection stability issue.

In addition, I would like to comment on some of the issues that you may have run into:

Invalid logon authentication and/or missing accounts – This is a Zen-Fire related issue that should be resolved. If anyone runs into this please communicate this directly to your broker as they are the only one who can remedy this for you.

Missing historical data – As of this morning this issue was resolved.

ATM strategies submitting orders at invalid prices – We have had a handful of reports of this and we are investigating the cause

Connection Loss/Connection Stability – Zen-Fire is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.

Any other issues such as delayed data or missing data at this time can be potentially attributed to the connection instability. Once we have received word from Zen-Fire that connection stability is resolved, if data issues remain, we can work with you and Zen-Fire to isolate and resolve them.

I will update this page with new information as it becomes available to us.

Raymond Deux

CEO