(Req) RSI Arrows

Boyevaya

Dear Forum Members and Educators,

I can't code X_X

I rely on the RSI Indicator on a Multiple Timeframe scale.

-What I want to have is an option to plot an arrow when Rsi crosses above 50 (up arrow), and Below 50 (down Arrow)

-And then add another RSI where Rsi crosses up and under 70 (Sell arrow), Rsi Crosses Down and over 30 (Buy Arrow)

I request A Rsi Indicator just like the standard where you can adjust the OB/OS levels but just add an arrow signal for the Cross

It will be helpful to all Members. THANK YOU \\m/

I don't think it is a best form to encourage someone to work in this way.:|

@admis brings an important point...it is work to code and to do the educating that some are selflessly and generously providing to us on the I-I Forum.

That said, there is a 2+ year old thread on the Ninja Forum where some NinjaScript coders do provide some content. They may respond to your inquiry there...the odd thing is the original poster claiming to be willing to do the developing never responded again after the original offer...only those who were willing to donate their time, talent and effort...

"I will Develop your Indicator or Strategy for FREE"

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=43306&highlight=develop

Cheers!

Mick