Tunr $500 into $9.000.000 How He.....

Guest cchr

Hallo,

Check out this guy with his system he turned $500 into $9.000.000

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revolucion2mil/bestsystem7-2011/328097

How he did it?

Which system/s do u think he applied to be so great?

Is is a SCAM or a clever script/ algorithm?

Let's figure it out!

avg win = 89.28 pips

avg loss = -11.83 pips

worst trade = -26 pips

Needless to say his risk/return ratio was excellent. I see a lot of the trades closed with a TP of 40 or 70 pips. I wonder what was so special about those numbers and how he set his profit targets on other trades.

I dont think itsgenuine guys. If you lood at the first trade you see it booked a profit of 500% with only 250 pips over a period of 5 days. And it states the account currency is usd and leverage is 100 to 1 if you do the math it doesnt add up. The leverage used to enter that position was way over 300 percent, close to 400. This leverage meant that it could have been whiped out in just under 50 pips, very risky start if you ask me. I didnt check much of the statement but the first month is waay off the charts. The other months gains are more realistic.

I dont think itsgenuine guys. If you lood at the first trade you see it booked a profit of 500% with only 250 pips over a period of 5 days. And it states the account currency is usd and leverage is 100 to 1 if you do the math it doesnt add up. The leverage used to enter that position was way over 300 percent, close to 400. This leverage meant that it could have been whiped out in just under 50 pips, very risky start if you ask me. I didnt check much of the statement but the first month is waay off the charts. The other months gains are more realistic.

I agree with you that his moneymanagement is really bad when his account can get blown by a loss of 50 pips. However in theory it is possible that it is real, even though very unlikely. The question then becomes: can you easily fake a real account on myfxbook ?

I agree with you that his moneymanagement is really bad when his account can get blown by a loss of 50 pips. However in theory it is possible that it is real, even though very unlikely. The question then becomes: can you easily fake a real account on myfxbook ?

if it real can he do withdrawal?