daytradingforexlive.com

• 2 weeks later...

Sterling and Chad are great guys and offer their technique for free.

You can find it on Youtube. The membership is for daily training in their live trading room and can't be shared unless someone records every session and posts it which in my opinion would be unfair since they are already giving you their system for free. You must join to get the paid benefits. I'm a member there and have no affiliation with them as far as making money from people whom joins, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Just search youtube and you will find all the information that you need on their techniques.

I myself have not been in the trading room for quite a while now because of my schedule, but I plan to get back in there soon because I'm very satisfied with my investment with DTFL.

You can start here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=daytradingforexlive

Edited by newbie111

Can u share the indicators with the tpl used in their seminars?

YOU CAN'T READ... Go over my post again. I support these guys. I only share what needs testing and garbage.

As I mentioned before, these guys are a couple of stand up guys. Their system has shown me a good profit percentage and their method works. I support them and won't be sharing any of their indis. You get enough for free to understand their system. That should be enough. If not,

then TUFF LUCK.