trading magnets indicator

kenny123

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is this thing a danger or not? Let's get to the bottom line.

BTW, the vendor is holding a Ninja sponsored webinar tomorrow at 4:15 EST.

His stuff is awfully expensive especially considering there is no verifiable performance statistics on the website. Maybe he'll produce his real account trading statements to prove he's not just another paper-trading legend. (Don't hold your breath.)

• 1 year later...

I know Simon 4 a while now, he has been online for years now, and he always claimed to make money. OK I believe that! But now I think this is too much. They claim to make thousands per day and I can't see any DOM,any report,any statement,any log file even in excel... they claim they are good, ok I can believe that, but how people only think to pay them 7 grand or how much they ask only to hear calling few trades on tuesdays?

Is that easy making money in the trading community? Is fooling others the big deal? WHY I TRADE? Can't I make just a room, invite everybody one day per week, call 2 or 3 obvious trades and then charge 5 grand to teach you something about High and low volume node?

I know Simon 4 a while now, he has been online for years now, and he always claimed to make money. OK I believe that! But now I think this is too much. They claim to make thousands per day and I can't see any DOM,any report,any statement,any log file even in excel... they claim they are good, ok I can believe that, but how people only think to pay them 7 grand or how much they ask only to hear calling few trades on tuesdays?

Is that easy making money in the trading community? Is fooling others the big deal? WHY I TRADE? Can't I make just a room, invite everybody one day per week, call 2 or 3 obvious trades and then charge 5 grand to teach you something about High and low volume node?

Not defending Simon at all but Tuesdays is his weekly free trial day. He does education Tuesday afternoons once his trial is over. He's also doing a free trial Thursday nights now. His paid members (and I am not one of them) are in his room everyday, it's not a one day per week room.

I know Flipper, thanks! I'm not saying they are not good, at all; it seems they are great, even TOO much good to me! that's all! If they really are why not showing a dom or something to prove they are real? I was just wondering if is that enough 4 guys out there to spend 5K? If I'd spend 5K I would like to see at least a real statement of your account.... Than's all... Edited by 1Tick

I know Flipper, thanks! I'm not saying they are not good, at all; it seems they are great, even TOO much good to me! that's all! If they really are why not showing a dom or something to prove they are real? I was just wondering if is that enough 4 guys out there to spend 5K? If I'd spend 5K I would like to see at least a real statement of your account.... Than's all...

I hear you. Seems like nobody shows their DOM, some don't even show charts. There are people that will spend $5K and more on these vapourware systems on the hope that they'll make it big. So glad we have II to help us weed through all the junk out there.

• 2 months later...