LT Market Profit Pack

moncar

with respects to minch... replace the files with this ones

https://anonfiles.com/file/8c9098b2ffc72b3f50dfb250d409bbfc

Thanks alot! ando so quick too. Im thinking if there is something in the code that export the lines just like MMReferences so that we can have that indicator because its not included in the dll. In my humble opinion thats a real good cherry.

Thanks again. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help!

No Work

http://content.screencast.com/users/Kmilo_/folders/Jing/media/1d2298db-845e-49bc-b67f-23eca7e9034b/2014-02-05_0703.png

looks like you have attached the indi 2 times and also looks you imported the original file not the edu version posted above.

just copy the edu dll to Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom and it must work.

Help!

No Work

http://content.screencast.com/users/Kmilo_/folders/Jing/media/1d2298db-845e-49bc-b67f-23eca7e9034b/2014-02-05_0703.png

Kmilo try deleting all market map and x ray from custom with nt closed then copy the ones from orfila. remove also all indicators from your workspace that relate to this files. Then open nt and add again.

You can leave the help files. Hope it helps

Guest betrader

Thank you great tool but i cannt understand the programmer Market Map Weekly View dont allowe merge profile only Standard View is possible. Finalg is also bad to slow and it does not save profile if you merge and restart NT. And Market Profile Plus the pixel are to big for TPO you cannt set font size. Unbeliveable that nobody looks at that things and make life easier.

Mirror to file ,Thanks minch

[spoiler=XRay]http://www.sendspace.com/file/dub6pd

Hi betrader, i was only mirroring the file , i haven't tried the indicator yet ,ofcourse there might be a conflict between this indicator(mirrored) and other indicators that does the same thing , its probably a programming issue .

Thank you great tool but i cannt understand the programmer Market Map Weekly View dont allowe merge profile only Standard View is possible. Finalg is also bad to slow and it does not save profile if you merge and restart NT. And Market Profile Plus the pixel are to big for TPO you cannt set font size. Unbeliveable that nobody looks at that things and make life easier.

Guest betrader

I dont know and i cannt uninstall all indicators to test it . What i know there are no TPO software which make life a bit easier becouse the most important thing is the visual view and for that you need the right tool.

Hi betrader, i was only mirroring the file , i haven't tried the indicator yet ,ofcourse there might be a conflict between this indicator(mirrored) and other indicators that does the same thing , its probably a programming issue .

Sorry to be a pest but any chance on getting version 2.51 edu please. Tested almost all MP tools and this is the best by far.

Thanks!!

Hi dbz,

For sure you are not a pest. ;)And I agree with you MP+ is one of the best. I can be wrong, but the new version (51) has only some fibo stuff introduced comparing to 48 which can be draw manually.

Going back to "an education" - in this case it is not the same game like 90% of other goods available here where whole the "process" takes usually under 5 min.

If it's my only one occupation to make "an education" I could spend a time to do that. But it's not. There is so many participants of this forum but I can't see a new ones willing to waste their time to do that.

Cheers,

Hi dbz,

For sure you are not a pest. ;)And I agree with you MP+ is one of the best. I can be wrong, but the new version (51) has only some fibo stuff introduced comparing to 48 which can be draw manually.

Going back to "an education" - in this case it is not the same game like 90% of other goods available here where whole the "process" takes usually under 5 min.

If it's my only one occupation to make "an education" I could spend a time to do that. But it's not. There is so many participants of this forum but I can't see a new ones willing to waste their time to do that.

Cheers,

Thanks anyway!

Guest betrader

Who can helpe me how to split over night session with market profile plus? Under settings there is possible to set time for split but i have no clue how to do it i read instruction but it do not what i want. need from 15:00 to 20:30 European Time and seconde is over night from 20:30 to 15:00

thanks in advance

Who can helpe me how to split over night session with market profile plus? Under settings there is possible to set time for split but i have no clue how to do it i read instruction but it do not what i want. need from 15:00 to 20:30 European Time and seconde is over night from 20:30 to 15:00

thanks in advance

You could always create a session template in NT.

Hi dbz,

Cheers,

----------------

Edited by dbz

Hi @admis made some progress here ;-)

Here is 2.51 deobfuscated dll ... hope somebody can fix it now.

http://[email protected]/file/brxaol

Pass indo-investati

remove _ and @=a

Thanks dbz.

I prefer cs indicators.

Decompiled:

https://@nonfiles.com/file/b461237dc135f51fbdaf9ba35847765b

From here on im stuck.

Thanks for any help.

Hi @admis made some progress here ;-)

Here is 2.51 deobfuscated dll ... hope somebody can fix it now.

I prefer cs indicators....From here on im stuck.

Hi,

I really appreciate your work and good intentions. I've got a 2.51 version since October last year. During the process of de-obfuscation, certainly you've seen it's used the Spices.net. The source code is awfull to read. Time needed to dig and understand a sources is the one reason it is still not educated. 2nd reason (I wrote lately): if I'm not wrong, a small changes compared to ver 2.48 (fibo added).

It is a challenge for someone ambitious with a free time available to spend on this project.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...