Need auto strategy made from Ninja Indicators, who can take this job here?

Meow

how come you get replied so quick? I'm posting the same thread for over a month, and not even a single coder is willing to take this job.. all I need is a simple indicator base automated strategy, anybody up to it?...

Hi guys,

Please don't be offended by what I am about to tell you ;), but let's think... Maybe because a purpose of this forum is rather "exchanging/educating". No one as I guess is not so unwise to give you real personal data...:-$ Or maybe you are looking for a job to do for free? :-O I suppose the better place to make an offer for the job is (for example) freelancer.com.

If your strategy is really simple why not to try to adapt existing strategies like: @SampleMACrossOver.cs, VervoortMACrossOver.cs and so on. At least you will understand what the strategy is doing exactly.

BTW IMHO:

1)you cannot absolutely trust this kind of strategies in real trading. There is wasting of time.

2) There is rather a challenge looking for enthusiasts with a lot of free time on trading forum.;)

3) Why are you not going to invest your time to get a more knowlegde? It is not big deal (at least on a beginners level)

Cheers, and good luck.

Hi admis,

1) knowledge is something I have. I have put together my knowledge to calculate the parameters of this strategy I want to be maid.

2) I'm a daytrader, not a C# programmer. all I'm asking for is someone to develop this code for me. never the less, I'm willing to pay for it as much as needed.

3)if at any point, real personal data will be given, it will be from my side to that someone. not the other way. this is 12 years of market study right there. believe me, it's worth a lot.

so.. I thought maybe someone here could help me with this before I go to all those big developing companies who want to rip my a** for that job.

again,

anyone here?..

Hi admis,

1) knowledge is something I have. I have put together my knowledge to calculate the parameters of this strategy I want to be maid.

2) I'm a daytrader, not a C# programmer. all I'm asking for is someone to develop this code for me. never the less, I'm willing to pay for it as much as needed.

3)if at any point, real personal data will be given, it will be from my side to that someone. not the other way. this is 12 years of market study right there. believe me, it's worth a lot.

so.. I thought maybe someone here could help me with this before I go to all those big developing companies who want to rip my a** for that job.

again,

anyone here?..

Hi Noam,

You wrote: real personal data will be given, it will be from my side to that someone. So it means that someone has to trust you... So it works it this way I'm sorry. I think freelancer.com will be however better place to ask someone. Forgive me please - it is only my opinion.

BTW: I was not talking on your trading knowlegde. I'am sorry If you are angry at me. ^:)^^:)^

If "all those big developing companies who want to rip your a** for that job" are to expensive - why not to try make an offer here with your budget you are going to spend on this project?

Cheers

Edited by admis

Hi admis,

no worries my friend, wasn't angry at you at all actually.. just saying.. you know :)

i'll try freelancer.com

Thanks buddy :)

Noam...have you looked at the list that NT provides?

http://www.ninjatrader.com/Ecosystem/NonBroker.php#81

Here is one current thread...

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=35318&highlight=coders

Cheers!

Mick

Noam...have you looked at the list that NT provides?

http://www.ninjatrader.com/Ecosystem/NonBroker.php#81

Here is one current thread...

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=35318&highlight=coders

Cheers!

Mick

I'll have a look.. Thanks Mick :)

btw. no Ninjascript programmers on this forum? I'm using this forum less than 2 months, and I already trust you guys better than any outsource programmers...

I'll have a look.. Thanks Mick :)

btw. no Ninjascript programmers on this forum? I'm using this forum less than 2 months, and I already trust you guys better than any outsource programmers...

Send me detailed description and if its more than a MA cross and/or oscillator cross I will probably code it for you.

• 1 year later...

Other places you can look:

There are many places to hire Coders. Some Vendors offer Coding Services.

www.elance.com/Rent_Coders‎

www.rent-acoder.com/

If you want to hire someone to help you, here are some suggestions make sure:

(1) they have experience programming Ninja Trader

(2) they speak your native language ....much easier to communicate.

(3) they sign a NDA Non Disclosure Agreement. Even with a NDA......you never know if they might Steal your Idea.

(4) the price for their services is agreed to in writing, before work begins

(This can be per hour or by the job) In non USA countries such as India etc. you can get a coder for $10-50 per hour.

(5) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. You pay when job is finished and you are satisfied with the final product

What happens in these types of jobs is that the algorithm to enter/exit the market becomes a very small piece of the project. The rest is a LOT of infrastructure code which needs to be super robust to cover many, many kinds of errors occurring in real-time markets. The good news is that infrastructure tends to be highly reusable and I think you're best off finding someone who already has that major piece already coded and rock solid from prior jobs and all he/she has to do is plug in your entry/exit rules on top of their existing code base. The added plus is you'll get a quick turnaround. You're paying for 2 parts: how many hours it took to code up your entry/exit rules plus a base cost for using his/her real-time trading infrastructure code.

Good luck!

What happens in these types of jobs is that the algorithm to enter/exit the market becomes a very small piece of the project. The rest is a LOT of infrastructure code which needs to be super robust to cover many, many kinds of errors occurring in real-time markets. The good news is that infrastructure tends to be highly reusable and I think you're best off finding someone who already has that major piece already coded and rock solid from prior jobs and all he/she has to do is plug in your entry/exit rules on top of their existing code base. The added plus is you'll get a quick turnaround. You're paying for 2 parts: how many hours it took to code up your entry/exit rules plus a base cost for using his/her real-time trading infrastructure code.

Good luck!

@ lbf.....there are lots of strategies at BMT that we can use as template as you suggested. These have input variables, order size, 1st, 2nd and 3rd targets, variables to trade different time zones etc.....I think we do need to create one for this purpose.

many and latest are available @ https://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-circle/32758-want-your-ninjatrader-strategy-created-free.html

if you like me to download and post let me know.

Feel free to share, much appreciated.

@ lbf.....there are lots of strategies at BMT that we can use as template as you suggested. These have input variables, order size, 1st, 2nd and 3rd targets, variables to trade different time zones etc.....I think we do need to create one for this purpose.

many and latest are available @ https://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-circle/32758-want-your-ninjatrader-strategy-created-free.html

I've looked at a lot of those and the quality (for a more complex strategy) is really just not that good compared to something you can pay someone to do (I would suggest a Ninja Consultant). I have paid for their framework and I was in no way unimpressed--it is well worth it if you have a somewhat complex system. When you can get overfilled, underfilled, or jumped over in the market, especially fast ones, the free stuff doesn't seem to handle non standard situations all that well and if you plan to use real money with your strategy just pay for it once and then use the framework for your less complicated systems going forward. If you don't want to do that, you may want to take some time to look through this as an alternate framework: https://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-automated-ninjatrader-trading/15563-njamc-local-order-manager-lom-collaboration.html

I've looked at a lot of those and the quality (for a more complex strategy) is really just not that good compared to something you can pay someone to do (I would suggest a Ninja Consultant). I have paid for their framework and I was in no way unimpressed--it is well worth it if you have a somewhat complex system. When you can get overfilled, underfilled, or jumped over in the market, especially fast ones, the free stuff doesn't seem to handle non standard situations all that well and if you plan to use real money with your strategy just pay for it once and then use the framework for your less complicated systems going forward. If you don't want to do that, you may want to take some time to look through this as an alternate framework: https://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-automated-ninjatrader-trading/15563-njamc-local-order-manager-lom-collaboration.html

JD the question is how do we do that. I am willing to chip in if someone wants to hire a programmer to create a good template.

Here are some top strategies I collected.

https://www.s@[email protected]/file/i5rxrb

JD the question is how do we do that. I am willing to chip in if someone wants to hire a programmer to create a good template.

Here are some top strategies I collected.

https://www.s@[email protected]/file/i5rxrb

I already went through the process with a coder to setup all my requirements--it took a few weeks, but it was well worth it (time and money). I wouldn't suggest you hire a coder for a template because you probably won't know how to use some of the stuff he codes generically, so if you can create a strategy that is complicated enough that hits on everything that you may now or in the future want in a strategy to get a baseline of how they utilize their framework you will be much better off--I highly suggest this. Also spend some time explaining and talking over options with them because I was set on a few ideas and after going through the iterations of development, new ideas were suggested to get a very similar idea executed that I never thought of that I thought were absolutely brilliant.

Honestly, if money is an issue for you to do this then you probably don't have a good strategy idea, or don't have enough capital to be trading. If you are opposed to the above and you have a legitimate strategy, i.e. not something similar to a MA cross, or something so simple, send me a PM and I can try to help you out--I am not a pro coder, but I have seen/done enough and had enough personally coded that I may be able to help you out.