(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

@azimyt and @lottery,

I am also in Jay's room for the 3 day trial. I just happened to screen capture the same trades @azimyt posted in his first posted link. I am simply comparing my black chart to Jay's to see if they match up. It looks like my solid volume profile lines and the dotted price action lines match exactly. Also, with azimyt's. At the bottom of my chart (far left), I have Gomi's delta volume.

www.sendspace.com/file/81lbr0

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello azimyt

wow looks great. I was in his room but I kept losing because the bars print so fast and the signals were delayed.

Not sure if you have experienced this? By your pictures looks like you are doing very well.

what indicator prints the arrows on your black chart and greay chart?

What are the setings for the pictures you have posted? Can't see in the pics.

How I ask because main reason I lost while in the room was the speed at which the symrenko bars print..

looks great after the fact as Jay will go back and comment on how much he made, but in real time the bars on an picture impressive move print in about a 1/2 second.

How do you manage this? and still get in on the trade?

Thanking you for any help as would like to use this system so looking for pointers as to how? Jesus knows I have tried but not any success.

In the room the delay is about 1 second. Depends on the Internet. Instal the system on your computer and everything works faster. To reduce slippage, buy on bid and sell on asks. Focus on 5 min and delta

hello again

In the room the delay is about 1 second. Depends on the Internet. Instal the system on your computer and everything works faster. To reduce slippage, buy on bid and sell on asks. Focus on 5 min and delta

azimyt thanks you I found a button to it says add reputation but I see many have thanks not sure of this will try what you say and can you say what to

thanks you

azimyt thanks you I found a button to it says add reputation but I see many have thanks not sure of this will try what you say and can you say what to

thanks you

He drew the arrows to show trades. Arrows closer to the candles are drawn by jsignalTrendv9 indi.

Edited by jorgin01

He drew the arrows to show trades. Arrows closer to the candles are drawn by jsignalTrendv9 indi.

hello jorgin01 can you please help want to make like you do very good you draw arrow on black 5 minute chart who thanking you only can click button for it says reputation

how to find best place to put question for other rthing beside here sorry i find make edit button very good how to make friends here to help me to try trade betrter i using mt4 with the free data and always seem lose money Edited by lottery

Just a fwiw....

On Friday, May 26, when Jay entered his room at 8:15am EST, he drew only sell zones with the sloping down of his magenta directional trend line. His sell zones he drew with blue rectangular boxes. Yes, I realize once we had the nice UP move, we could then look to buy at his levels.

Anyways, one must determine what works best for them and is consistent.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/riv8n2

Just a fwiw....

On Friday, May 26, when Jay entered his room at 8:15am EST, he drew only sell zones with the sloping down of his magenta directional trend line. His sell zones he drew with blue rectangular boxes. Yes, I realize once we had the nice UP move, we could then look to buy at his levels.

Anyways, one must determine what works best for them and is consistent.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/riv8n2

Old resisstance- new support. No sellers below PLOD,

no one tick below PIT OPEN. Outside-inside devmktprofile 3sim setup. ALL DAY LONG! Short liquidation day.

Edited by azimyt

This is one of the most powerful and highest probability setups Jay has with his system (3x stacked). I am not trading live due to my health condition. So, no 20/20 or hindsight intended. Just trying to help others see the setup when I have the time and energy.

That's all for me today. Everyone enjoy their Memorial day.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9r2t7p

This is one of the most powerful and highest probability setups Jay has with his system (3x stacked). I am not trading live due to my health condition. So, no 20/20 or hindsight intended. Just trying to help others see the setup when I have the time and energy.

That's all for me today. Everyone enjoy their Memorial day.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9r2t7p

Thanks and hope you get better Euro.