(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

Great summary....and I think thats all you need to master :). TB .. do you also align MACDBB on upper time frames....if yes what you look for on those charts ????

My trading chart is a renko spectrum 2-1 and i will not go against the market unless i see a divergence on the macdbb- but also- same as going with the market- i wont go with it if i see a divergence. i have it now on a 4-1 chart also- but i would dare to say that is enough.

in my experience of the last 3 days working very close with it- you need to pay attention to the zero line- very important and will generate nice trades.

Watch each of the dots and its location to the previous one- this is an excellent tool to tell you when to exit your trade.

the macdbb plus the small triggers prevented me from entering when i was going to swear by an entry- i just could not believe my eyes .

i want you all to see this trade:

We have a higher high and fib - look at the top arrow- which means we are going long on the next signal- we got the signal and i was ready to take it- look at the second arrow BUT... the small triggers did not allow it and look at the bb- even though the market went up 2 bars - almost 1/3 of the move down the bb hardly went up- meaning IT DOES NOT SHOW ANY STRENGTH TO THE UPSIDE. so i did not take it lol and it failed- damn...

now- look at the delayed entry - third arrow bb was exploding to the upside and triggers confirmed- i took that long but bailed at the double top.

btw- i am also attaching a J-Signal chart that shows a signal right there which FAILED. so all i am saying is maybe you want to confirm the signals with the bb and triggers.

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/udTTmdC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/B2YjE2J.jpg

Edited by Traderbeauty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My trading chart is a renko spectrum 2-1 and i will not go against the market unless i see a divergence on the macdbb- but also- same as going with the market- i wont go with it if i see a divergence. i have it now on a 4-1 chart also- but i would dare to say that is enough.

in my experience of the last 3 days working very close with it- you need to pay attention to the zero line- very important and will generate nice trades.

Watch each of the dots and its location to the previous one- this is an excellent tool to tell you when to exit your trade.

the macdbb plus the small triggers prevented me from entering when i was going to swear by an entry- i just could not believe my eyes .

i want you all to see this trade:

We have a higher high and fib - look at the top arrow- which means we are going long on the next signal- we got the signal and i was ready to take it- look at the second arrow BUT... the small triggers did not allow it and look at the bb- even though the market went up 2 bars - almost 1/3 of the move down the bb hardly went up- meaning IT DOES NOT SHOW ANY STRENGTH TO THE UPSIDE. so i did not take it lol and it failed- damn...

now- look at the delayed entry - third arrow bb was exploding to the upside and triggers confirmed- i took that long but bailed at the double top.

btw- i am also attaching a J-Signal chart that shows a signal right there which FAILED. so all i am saying is maybe you want to confirm the signals with the bb and triggers.

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

http://i.imgur.com/udTTmdC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/B2YjE2J.jpg

Great explanation as always....Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on strategy to automate the value area breakout trade (#3 trade). Does anyone have a value area indicator that plots the developing value area historically? The DevMrktProfile only plots the current day and you can't back test with it. I tried the AcmeTPOValueChannel but the plots are not accessible and it only works on minute based charts.

@admis: What MP indicator are you using below, and are the value area plots visible in the DataBox? Thanks.

@azimyt: This is the visual illustration, what I'm talking about. However, the Volume is closest to DMP.

http://s15.postimg.org/n2a237ucb/JS_TPO.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/f81x9xpkb/JS_Vol.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/h82bnvnir/JS_VWAP.jpg

I am not trying to teach anybody how to trade- I am just trying to share my personal experience and ideas.

In my humble opinion the HARDEST part of trading is to find out the market's direction.Once you "know" it then you can enter in every retracement with the market direction.

It sounds very simple but its not. The reason why its so complicated is because the market moves in waves and there are waves within waves meaning you might be long in one time frame and short in the other one.

Some can say - lets wait till all the time frames align themselves together and then we have a sure winner- that also does not work because it might take forever to find a such a window and most likely it will be the end of the move anyway- unless its a very long and powerful move.

J-signal is CUTE- but that's all i am going to give it.It gives the market direction using the big fat arrows and then waits for a retracement toward the elipse which is just a 62 fib retracement nothing magic.Once it becomes overbought/oversold it generates these big dots and then if we get a move with the market direction it generates these magic signal arrows.I guess if you trade the CL or even TF then you get longer moves that allow you to take profit before it reverses- but then the entry is not easy to achieve because of the slippage.

So where am i going to ?

J-signal can easily be substituted by a moving average something like the right-line colored one will be more than enough.

But the true direction is by watching the legs and as long as you have higher highs and higher lows THE DIRECTION IS UP. Sometimes j-signal will change its direction only because the retracement was too big but that does not change the market direction.

I have been using and watching live - real time- not replay the MACDBB - and let me tell you- that combined with the small triggerlines of nexgen ( was already shared here in another thread) - put fibs on top and you have dynamite very close to the holly grail.

I kept going nuts and amazed so many times when i was ready to take a position- navi and fib and moving avg told me to take a position but macdbb told me NOT TO and it was right - i am just speechless which never happens to me.

botom line- stop looking for automation or green and red signals and work your way with statistics that is saying you should be fine is you win more than 50% etc, why not win 90% using you brain.

Again- not knocking any method down just trying to help.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Jane,

Would you mind giving us this in picture form. Also, while you are at it, if you could give us these indics. as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

deleted writed for error

I don't get it... :-?

First of all, you have to unpack the 7z archive (www.7zip.org) using known password. Then, 4 zip files will be created. You have to import all of them from inside of NT. After that, in NT open to edit any indicator you have already installed and press F5 (compilation).

Magic will work and all the indicators will appear except fake SymRenko bars. You have to reload your NT to see them.

Is it clear enough? Good luck!

Keep in mind it isn't the Holy Grail...

ok. We've got the approval. (thanks to the donor and MidnightPresident for his efforts in helping to get this matter settled)

Here it is the J9 package (4 in 1): https://www.sendspace.com/file/2ixvub

JaySignal9

DevMarketProfileV1a

SymmetryDots

SymRenko

All in the source form. Enjoy it!

thanks Admis for uploading, lost the last one you edu..

cheers

Does anybody know how to get the High/Low Dot Plot to get recognized in bloodhound? I tried Indicator Threshold, but no luck. In a video by bloodhound they mention to click on different objects to see if they can detected. When you click on dot it does not come out as a drawing object. Hope someone can help.

I do not think its an easy object to access, from what I understand you can access objects/series that are declared public, as in that list:

http://s11.postimg.org/r1fy6oovn/Clip_4.jpg

Bearish/Bullish are the big red/blue arrows, Trail is the ATR trail black line. Etc.

On the other note, someone can tell me how to make that indicator less hungry for resources besides COBC=true?

It is really slowing down the graph/strategy, especially when I run few of them together.

Does anybody know how to get the High/Low Dot Plot to get recognized in bloodhound? I tried Indicator Threshold, but no luck. In a video by bloodhound they mention to click on different objects to see if they can detected. When you click on dot it does not come out as a drawing object. Hope someone can help.

I tried to access some of the plots in bloodhound as well. It looks like only the Trailing Stop (black line) and the HTF Moving Averages are accessible in bloodhound or the ninjascript wizard.

I wanted to access the DataSeries Signal which would show the arrows in a strategy, but it looks like it's blocked. I tried printing the value in the output window and the value is always zero. I think it may have to do with the signal not showing up on the chart historically. You can only see the arrows for the last few hours.

The High and Low plots are visible in the Data Box. It shows a null value when there is no dot and the high or low price of the candle when the dot plots. I think bloodhound doesn't like the null value in the threshold solver. The dots also repaint if you refresh the chart leaving only the highest and lowest dots.

The source code needs to be edited to allow access to the listed data series. I'm not to familiar with ninjascript, this may be a quick fix or it may require a lot coding for the values to be shown for the all the historical data that is loaded on the chart. I see on the shark site that this indicator is listed as one that doesn't work well with bloodhound. See last entry in the table: http://www.sharkindicators.com/documentation/indicators-that-dont-play-well-with-others/