(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello azimyt, thank you for your interesting screenshot. I'm still trying to understand how this system works. According to the Rjay video, entries depend on position of VAL and VAH. As far as I understand VAL and VAH start at the begining of the day and therefore it depends of your local time. The result is I can't reproduce your entry, these 2 lines are very far from yours on your pic. Could you explain please the correct setup? Thanks,

Lastpago

Hello azimyt, thank you for your interesting screenshot. I'm still trying to understand how this system works. According to the Rjay video, entries depend on position of VAL and VAH. As far as I understand VAL and VAH start at the begining of the day and therefore it depends of your local time. The result is I can't reproduce your entry, these 2 lines are very far from yours on your pic. Could you explain please the correct setup? Thanks,

Lastpago

http://gyazo.com/a2be04f8bc334c7e95945c75a68689b5

If you notice- i took this screen shot a day or two ago- cant remember- its all mixed together with this volatility.

The nice thing is the market went down to 1982 and then I PUT THIS SELL ORDER AT 2019 - you can see the LIVE order in the image-

Guess what was the high ? it was 2020.50 - ok so i missed it by 5 ticks.

I got out at 1995 with 24 points- not bad for a day's work :).

The important thing is I DID NOT USE ANY INDICATORS TO FORECAST THIS PRICE and neither should you.

I highly recommend you all to go through ALL my old posts- its a gold mine and you will never find anything better.

Of course - this is only my humble opinion- but how else can i prove to you that it generates good results ?

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Jane

http://i.imgur.com/uuk0LtV.png

Hello all guys n gals!

i m not really new, but for sure a beginner. I'll try to follow some traders here. thats the reason why i took the last 3 weeks to read the complete thread, to try some things, etc.

I hope, that i will find some answers here -if i have some, but not at the moment.

And please excuse my questions -maybe idid nt found answers in this thread in the past conversation.

Thank you all,

Sandy