(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Here you go: http://nekaka.com/d/gNV7Z26sPl

However, I wanted to mention that V7 is not much better than V6, but taking lots of machine resources. If you run few of them on your system you will see delays in response.

Hi, could someone reupload the link for version 7 please? Thanks.

Nukem

All you have to do is make sure that calculate at bar close is true.

I am using version 7 on 4 charts with no problems at all.

Jane

What is the specification of your computer? Yesterday during the Crude Oil Inventories I had problem some minutes even on a version of V6. I see some problems during the opening SP 500. I use i5 - 16GB - SSD.

Thank you

@vezepop

Processor Name: Intel Core i7

Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 8 GB

I thought I had 16 meg memory maybe if I add might help with the resource sucking chart. I've only had a problem with one other.

As you know setting the close calculation to true removes some of the chart signals but helps if you can live without them.

Edited by Nukem

@vezepop

My original chart was a one min which probably did not help the situation. I then moved to 4 simrenco then finally to 6. That appeared to help, during the lower volume times. Eventually selecting" calculating at bar close" alleviated the lag completely but removed the fib confluence dots which seem to work nicely with the divergence indi to develop the bulls eye. What I don't understand is why the HVA and LVA includes the overnight session. Took me awhile to figure out why they didn't match my TPO chart.

Anyway listening to one of the videos the fellow claims that Ninja is just not powerful enough to handle the program.

Edited by Nukem

Hey guys one question,

Does this (jaysignal V8) work and fires signals with any kind of bars or just with symrenko ?

Are the signals based on orderflow ?

Signal not based on orderflow, it is based on fibonacci of atleast 50-62% retracement. It seems to work on symrenko bars only, I have tried couple others but did not work. I yet to see live trades on v8. Tomorrow is the day to watch it.