(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funquestion:

How many Setups can ya see on this Day?!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c84l2u

the truth of the matter is that on a side day most indicator will give you false signals

this is when you lose your money, that is why most people are afraid to trade

it's these days that you need to find an indicator that works for it :)

good luck to us all

Guest caliente

no offense

Funquestion:

How many Setups can ya see on this Day?!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c84l2u

thanks I m not sure why instead of posting link to a picture we all know squat about you fill this thread with some enlightment

IE templates answers to past questions that your response was as usual a PIC whooptydoo good for you

Can't see how it's helping anyone here besides seeing your self boasting posts which great for you but again how do your posts help anyone especially your last response to a Q about triangles was JSV8 but in your latest post your using JSV9

dont get it flip side glad you are doing good

the truth of the matter is that on a side day most indicator will give you false signals

this is when you lose your money, that is why most people are afraid to trade

it's these days that you need to find an indicator that works for it :)

good luck to us all

1trade today 51.02 long at 9.40 +10+22. outside-inside profile, LVA long, Jaysignal confirm.HVA target. RULE, RULE,RULE!

Nice setups on ES today

https://gyazo.com/c2df064677f1ac49200e9b5e4c11776b

Black chart is main chart

Edited by azimyt

thanks I m not sure why instead of posting link to a picture we all know squat about you fill this thread with some enlightment

IE templates answers to past questions that your response was as usual a PIC whooptydoo good for you

Can't see how it's helping anyone here besides seeing your self boasting posts which great for you but again how do your posts help anyone especially your last response to a Q about triangles was JSV8 but in your latest post your using JSV9

dont get it flip side glad you are doing good

Well, I would say that this thread is kind of a trading journal and I firmly believe that for anyone who took their time to review/learn the rules for this system (that you can easily find on the vendor website), this is a helpful threat.

You can not trade only one chart and only one indicator. This is a system of 4 indicators and 3 charts. All written in detail on the site. There are hundreds of videos in the same place. If you do not have the time and desire to learn how it works, do not write on this thread. sorry for my English Edited by azimyt

You can not trade only one chart and only one indicator. This is a system of 4 indicators and 3charts. All written in detail on the site. There are hundreds of videos in the same place. If you do not have the time and desire to learn how it works, do not write on this thread. sorry for my English

Guest caliente
You can not trade only one chart and only one indicator. This is a system of 4 indicators and 3charts. All written in detail on the site. There are hundreds of videos in the same place. If you do not have the time and desire to learn how it works, do not write on this thread. sorry for my English

how about you stop posting ****** pictures and patting yourself on the back

Guest caliente
Well, I would say that this thread is kind of a trading journal and I firmly believe that for anyone who took their time to review/learn the rules for this system (that you can easily find on the vendor website), this is a helpful threat.

do you kiss him too

do you kiss him too

No offense intended with my comment, I don't understand such reaction from you, but it is obvious that you want other people do the work for you. Stop acting like a little child, well I assume that you are an adult, but there is a big chance that I am wrong assuming that.

Edited by jorgin01

My Intention was not to roil ya! Sorry, if that came over to ya.

OK. Caliente had a bad Day. Maybe he didn´t noticed a quiet flat Magenta MA. And he lost money. And i see that as a knd of verbal-arround-punch against -whatever. I understand that.

i was often in that Situation before i learned the 2 Parts of the Holy Grail.

Yes -THE HOLY GRAIL OF TRADING EXISTS!!!

Part1:

Follow the Rules. You have about 5 to 10 Things that have come together (S/R, Breakout L/HVA, Dots, Zero-Line, TIME of Trading, aso...) As more, as better for one of the 3 Setups.

BUT: You ´ll never have a 100%-System. (How new...) so:

Part 2 and most important: Losing is Part of the Game. Never (N E V E R) trade without Risk Management. I learned it from Birger Schäfermeyer -a german Sef-Made-Millionaire.

He just have to see NEARLY a Chance to se an Outbreak or Retest or something else to set arround this Place an order. The Rest is calculating. Where is the Target, where

the Stop, therefore: how big is my Position.

If the Account is to small: there are also solutions in the www.

I am NOT the Follow-the-rules-super-master here. But as more i learnd to Trade what i see (even it can´t be that it goes long here because all my Cells in my Body say

"SHOOOORT"!!!) and not what i hope or what my 15 Years experience says, as better where the Results.

I have also my Problems:

right this EU-Morning: normally my Stop is 15, target mostly 30 (except a Sym5-Setup, there it is 50). I had a good Setup on a Super Resistance -all well- but cutted my

Stop from 15 down to 12. Surprise: i was stopped out to the Tick before the move started (would be a BE).

I was the last Days in a Daytrading-Room where the Trader has called the Trades Live and real. Only to see, if or where the Setups are matching with J2 an -most important- to see, how he calculates the really wide Targets of 60 70 80 Ticks. The Setups didn´t match. But Mr. Love, the sympathik

Trader had the same Problem:

on one Day he traded against his own Rules, and tried to go short 5 Times, where all (his) Setups showed long.

A blind man could see that! also the last Trade -i think it was the last- he says: "... ok it goes short here with thr Target XY! Then we have this Day Break even...!" That sounds lie a bloody Beginner.

In Fact, he isn´t. The days before he made Tons of Ticks live and real (165 in 3 Dasy). So this man has also to fight with the psychology like all here and all out there.

Except my Son: he was 9 Years old, and i showed him, how to trade one Setup of this System. After 1 Hour, he tried it. He was sitting 3 Hours made 2 Trades and 600 Bucks on Paper.

As less you know, as better.

So in Future i´ll post no more Qitz-Questions. Except it was a clear and funny Day. And then with black Chart. I know the Feeling of Caliente if someone comes to me and says :!...what a nice Day1 it was all so clear, and i

made money..." after i burned down my account. Ohhh yes!! I can´t describe what there was going in in my Brain, Body and then in my Office! (if there is a Wall between you and the Target where the Laptop has to land, then a: the Laptop is destroyed, b: the wall has a big Slack, and the Rest of the Famaly is sitting BEHIND instead on the couch (just kidding with the couch, the rest was FACT). Turn off the Computer for 2 or 3 Days, come back, and take a Look, if

YOU

where right with your descisions,

OR THE MARKET.

Old and often spoken words, but sometimes is it good to be remembered!

Hope, that helps,

Oil-George

Summary of JaySignal Indicators and Templates

I put together a summary of the current indicators and chart templates used in the JaySignal System and updated the download links. Thanks to all the original posters for sharing the indicators.

Jsig_screenshot.png

DOWNLOAD:

https://[email protected]/filegroup/6HLxZzmMm50WsDNKPvZn%2F6EkgvIGaAlQQymx0QWiI70qj1uicjJ1ymq2SaMnXKlq

Note: Delete space " " in link or you will get an 404 error message, the space appears automatically when posting and can't be edited out.

Import zip files in NinjaTrader as scripts.

Copy xml template files to /Documents/NinjaTrader 7/templates/Chart

White Chart

Template: _JaySig_V9.xml

Indicators:

JaySignalTrendV9() - Primary system indicator. Displays entry signals, fibonacci dots, and trend line.

DevMrktProfile() - Displays the developing high and low value areas. It's set to start at midnight eastern time and does not display prior days historically.

SymmetryDots()- Symmetry dots used for trade exit targets.

The chart is typically used with a 3 symRenko bar type.

Silver Chart

Template: _SymmDelta.xml

Indicators:

SymmDelta() - Orderflow imbalance is displayed at the bottom of the chart. It only populates in real-time when connected to a live data feed and does not show historical values if you reload the chart.

The chart is typically used with a 5 symRenko bar type on CL and a 4 symRenko on GC.

Black Chart

5-Minute Chart

Indicators:

SMA(50) Magenta / SMA(20) White - Used to determine trend direction.

SymmValu() - Displays a long term volume based high value, low value, and point of control as red, green, blue SOLID lines.

SymmProfile() - Displays a short term high/low value area and poc as red, green, and blue DOTTED lines.

SymmValu and SymmProfile have not yet been posted here. They seem to be for sale on a few hacked indicator sites. I will eventually update this post if they become available.

Please, can anyone upload all of this again

The link is down

hi was in room but could not afford I kept losing

Hello azimyt

wow looks great. I was in his room but I kept losing because the bars print so fast and the signals were delayed.

Not sure if you have experienced this? By your pictures looks like you are doing very well.

what indicator prints the arrows on your black chart and greay chart?

What are the setings for the pictures you have posted? Can't see in the pics.

How I ask because main reason I lost while in the room was the speed at which the symrenko bars print..

looks great after the fact as Jay will go back and comment on how much he made, but in real time the bars on an picture impressive move print in about a 1/2 second.

How do you manage this? and still get in on the trade?

Thanking you for any help as would like to use this system so looking for pointers as to how? Jesus knows I have tried but not any success.