(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone please share the JaySignal SymmValu profile indicator. I would appreciate it very much.

@jorgin01, did you have any luck finding it?

This is my last and final request. I have surgery scheduled for mid January.

Thanks to all contributors. Happy holidays to all and I wish you all the best with your trading.

Edited by eurotrdr

Can anyone please share the JaySignal SymmValu profile indicator. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks to all contributors. Happy holidays to all and I wish you all the best with your trading.

Hello eurotrdr,

No, I did not.

Good luck with your surgery, best wishes.

Summary of JaySignal Indicators and Templates

I put together a summary of the current indicators and chart templates used in the JaySignal System and updated the download links. Thanks to all the original posters for sharing the indicators.

Jsig_screenshot.png

DOWNLOAD:

https://[email protected]/filegroup/6HLxZzmMm50WsDNKPvZn%2F6EkgvIGaAlQQymx0QWiI70qj1uicjJ1ymq2SaMnXKlq

Note: Delete space " " in link or you will get an 404 error message, the space appears automatically when posting and can't be edited out.

Import zip files in NinjaTrader as scripts.

Copy xml template files to /Documents/NinjaTrader 7/templates/Chart

White Chart

Template: _JaySig_V9.xml

Indicators:

JaySignalTrendV9() - Primary system indicator. Displays entry signals, fibonacci dots, and trend line.

DevMrktProfile() - Displays the developing high and low value areas. It's set to start at midnight eastern time and does not display prior days historically.

SymmetryDots()- Symmetry dots used for trade exit targets.

The chart is typically used with a 3 symRenko bar type.

Silver Chart

Template: _SymmDelta.xml

Indicators:

SymmDelta() - Orderflow imbalance is displayed at the bottom of the chart. It only populates in real-time when connected to a live data feed and does not show historical values if you reload the chart.

The chart is typically used with a 5 symRenko bar type on CL and a 4 symRenko on GC.

Black Chart

5-Minute Chart

Indicators:

SMA(50) Magenta / SMA(20) White - Used to determine trend direction.

SymmValu() - Displays a long term volume based high value, low value, and point of control as red, green, blue SOLID lines.

SymmProfile() - Displays a short term high/low value area and poc as red, green, and blue DOTTED lines.

SymmValu and SymmProfile have not yet been posted here. They seem to be for sale on a few hacked indicator sites. I will eventually update this post if they become available.

Edited by Brasco

I put together a summary of the current indicators and chart templates used in the JaySignal System and updated the download links. Thanks to all the original posters for sharing the indicators.

Jsig_screenshot.png

DOWNLOAD:

https://[email protected]/filegroup/6HLxZzmMm50WsDNKPvZn%2F6EkgvIGaAlQQymx0QWiI70qj1uicjJ1ymq2SaMnXKlq

Note: Delete space " " in link or you will get an 404 error message, the space appears automatically when posting and can't be edited out.

White Chart

Indicators:

JaySignalTrendV9() - Primary system indicator. Displays entry signals, fibonacci dots, and trend line.

DevMrktProfile() - Displays the developing high and low value areas. It's set to start at midnight eastern time and does not display prior days historically.

Silver Chart

Indicators:

SymmDelta() - Orderflow imbalance is displayed at the bottom of the chart. It only populates in real-time when connected to a live data feed and does not show historical values if you reload the chart.

The chart is typically used with a 5 symRenko bar type on CL and a 4 symRenko on GC.

Black Chart

5-Minute Chart

Indicators:

SMA(50) Magenta / SMA(20) White - Used to determine trend direction.

SymmValu() - Displays a long term volume based high value, low value, and point of control as red, green, blue SOLID lines.

SymmProfile() - Displays a short term high/low value area and poc as red, green, and blue DOTTED lines.

SymmValu and SymmProfile have not yet been posted here. They seem to be for sale on a few hacked indicator sites. I will eventually update this post if they become available.

Nice of you to assemble this important post.

Hopefully the two missing indicators(SymmValu & SymmProfile) will show up soon...

hie Eurotrdr ,

TAKE CARE & GOOD LUCK WITH UR SURGERY . GOD BLESS U .

Edited by traderin

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: Added SymmProfile and SymmValu indicators. The system is now complete.

Jsig_screenshot.png

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.forexupload.com/35d

Password to download: Indo#

No password on the rar.

The pdf file explains the latest system.

White Chart

Indicators:

Silver Chart

Indicators:

Black Chart

Template: _JaySig_BlackChart.xml

Typically used on a 5-Minute Chart

Indicators:

SymmProfileV1() - Displays a short term high/low value area and poc as red, green, and blue DOTTED lines and a slightly longer term volume based high value, low value, and point of control as red, green, blue SOLID lines. The TrendFilter parameter automatically displays a magenta SMA(50) and a white SMA(20) used to determine the trend direction.

SymmValu() - Displays a fixed daily session high value, low value, and point of control as light red, light green, light blue LARGE DOTTED lines used as a strong support/resistance. Note: SymmValu() is optional on the black chart, I included it on the template but Jay usually has it on a separate chart and doesn't always show it in the room.

blackchart_CL_03_17_5_Min_1_19_2017.png

blackchart_CL_03_17_5_Min_1_19_2017.png

Hi @Brasco Great Summary.

But i am unable to open the workspace you posted earlier. some charts has error and they are in the always in the front error box hides behind them and I cannot get to it. Can you please lay out that how many charts and what chart has what type and indicator on it. That I can build my own workspace. Really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Lulu

Hi @Brasco Great Summary.

But i am unable to open the workspace you posted earlier. some charts has error and they are in the always in the front error box hides behind them and I cannot get to it. Can you please lay out that how many charts and what chart has what type and indicator on it. That I can build my own workspace. Really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Lulu

Hi @lululee, all the .xml files are chart templates only. You need to copy xml template files to the folder /Documents/NinjaTrader 7/templates/Chart/ and you should be able to see the template if you right click on a chart, under Templates->Load. You would then load 3 charts for each instrument that you want to follow, the white chart, silver chart, and black chart which will have the indicators listed under each in the summary. Then you can build and save a workspace based on your preferences.

-Brasco