(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

One of the great thing about this forum is the ability to experiment with different indicators which can augment your existing trading style.

To that end I used one of the indicators from the following thread "http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25888-Visual-Vtrader-sem-Patch" together with Jay Signal on 5 SymRenko and it provides for a better exit than the Symmetry Dots system. The indicator VisualV_ConsoliTrader and is available here; https://www.sendspace.com/file/ty1mqm and the credit goes to Orfila.

Here is todays CL Chart

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qtathv

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

When I used it, I found one issue. The DVAH and DVAL lines refresh beginning 17:00pm(cst) and 0:00am(cst).

How to make it not fresh or only fresh one time per day, let's say at 17:00pm (cst)?

Thanks.

The value area lines refresh based on your session template. Go to Data Series and select "Default 24/7" as the session template. This will make the lines refresh at 23:00cst or midnight est.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

I have searched for days, trying to apply BOX m@rket prof1le indicator and intraday SUP/RES. I don't know what J@y is using, so i have tried to find my own black chart but without big success...

IMPORTANT QUESTION: I have seen that a new version of the Ninja platform is now available. Can we always import J@y's indicators on the new Ninja platform?

Edited by qwertz2021

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the Delta is not Nescessary, Joe. you just Need the D3Spotter to show Divergence. no Div., no Trade.

the Spotter is extremely powerfull. Use it in the right direction! Normaly you don't Need the Dots, baut they help also.

imo you Need 1. Ana Supertrend U11 (thats the 0Line) 2. dev Market Profile, Ma's like shown, Prev OHLC (just High and Low).And CTRL+F8 on your Computer (Fib-Lines: Blut here the Dots comes into the Game) Thats enough.

the Delta is not Nescessary, Joe. you just Need the D3Spotter to show Divergence. no Div., no Trade.

the Spotter is extremely powerfull. Use it in the right direction! Normaly you don't Need the Dots, baut they help also.

imo you Need 1. Ana Supertrend U11 (thats the 0Line) 2. dev Market Profile, Ma's like shown, Prev OHLC (just High and Low).And CTRL+F8 on your Computer (Fib-Lines: Blut here the Dots comes into the Game) Thats enough.

Oil George is it possible for you to post a chart showing what you describe above? Thank you.

Howdy Oil-George--Kindly post the indis that U describe and a template so we will all have the settings U speak of---

appreciate it!

Thanks in advance--

Take care

Have a Great One!!

Edited by newbie0101

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the latest video from 3-17-16: [email protected]/videos/3-17-16howtotradethesystemmethodology.wmv

Finally the black charts that were shown in the room only are now consolidated on a single ninja chart. Looks like a 5-min chart with three types of value area levels, price based and volume based value areas that seem to update in hourly sessions and daily session value areas with poc. Also, he has new market delta and cumulative delta indicators that seem to work well with the symrenko bars. I've tried a few different versions of other volume delta indicators and they're not compatible with the symrenko bars. Does anyone have these latest indicators? Thanks.

http://s16.postimg.org/6udyjbrzp/2016_03_18_17_10_53_3_17_16howtotradethesystemme.png

Edited by Brasco

u might not need the delta but it cant hurt if anyone has

I'm more interested in the black chart. It will provide you with a few extra trade setups that don't show up on the JaySignal charts. The market delta is not that important because it's usually synchronized with the color of the 5 symRenko bars, but sometimes the market delta will give you an early warning to a change in direction.