(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my friends.

sorry for not being active but was very busy with the market - by the end of the day i just dont have the energy to post- very busy market- specifically the es.

Not trying to brag or show off- i just want you all to see that this is possible,yes- you can trade for living- you just have to know what to do.no need for many indicators or complicated methods and systems, just read and follow the moves in the market and use your brain instead of all the indicators.

This is MY LIVE ACCOUNT TODAY- obviously i hid the names and account numbers.True- today was a very good day and not each one is like that.

good luck

jane

http://i.imgur.com/uuk0LtV.png

Edited by Traderbeauty

Congrats Jane! I wish you just such Days 4 the Future!!

And hopefully sometimes you have Time to show us how you do (did, Will do) that. I would help you: you explain it one to one to me in a life-room (i´ve some Prgrams that worked great in the past), i write it down, and start a Jane-Thread (OR POST IT HERE -HOW YOU LIKE) so that all Members can see how to ride the ES (or other Markets).

Goal ist to have a thread, where all can learn from People who earn money.

ALSO FOR AZIMYT and the Market Profile (i´m learning @ the Moment: it feels like i was sitting in a Ferrari without knowing where to drive ´cause i´m /was BLIND)!!! Thx FOR THE TIP, AZI!!

Ya have nothing to do except spending 30 to 60 Min, i´ll organize the Rest -just PM me.

Cheers,

OG

Edited by Oil-George
Ideas

Due symrenko???

@dennysurf: will post this evening what I'm learning.IMHO is good to understand where big orders are and how they get them, need lot of pratice.

Thanks exp48967 for ur willingness to share to us here what u've learnt.

This what I know so far about b0okMap CMIIW. This bo0km@p actually translate our DOM to be more easy to read because their visualization regarding big order.

Instead of watching DOM with numerous number changing continously we can interpret the institutional activity through bo0km@p, there are some patterns I've noticed so far through their videos on youtube, like pillar's pattern.

Azimyt,

how (do you do it?) you avoid the smaller wrong Setups (like in your sym 5 Chart 12:15:__ and 12:48:__)? I have such "Setups" also on Sym 4 sometimes. Normally after a bigger Move i don´t take them, but maybe you have a better Idea?

Thx for sharing your Ideas,

OG

Trading time 7-45 to 10-45 and 13-30 to 14-15

use 5 sim to #1 and #3

use 3 sim only for #3

RULE,RULE,RULE

Why you use 4 sim?

Jay invented system. Why not use his Experience?

280 tick yesterday

http://gyazo.com/5558aedc1e354a4b7fbfb062475e7533