(Req) Jay Signal Trend

MidnightPresident

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@Ajata: Thank you for pointing out the simple and obvious rules for every required request. In this case, with the 99% of probability, the reason of troubles relies on conflict of the same bar slot number used by two type of bars.

@vezepop: If you've got the source version of RJS - you could manage it by yourself:

Find the below line in the source:

public RenkoSpectrumBarsType() : base(PeriodType.XXXXX)

... and try to change whatever XXXXXX is on:

Final0..Final4 or Custom0..Custom9

I'm bored by explaining it dozen times. Please invest some time and search this site for the details...

Need some assistance regarding JaySignalV8. I had no problems installing the SysRenkoBars, however, getting JaySignalV8 to work has been problematic. I read through the thread and first installed by importing the Ninjascript and then compiling it without any problems. I closed NT and restarted it but cannot activate JaySignal. Second, as it did not work, I deleted the indicator and copied the .cs file in the "Indicator" folder and compiled it again but without any success.

SOLVED: I deleted some other indicators and the JaySignal showed up immediately. Just a note to other users that there are possible conflicts with other indicators.

Edited by ESVepara
Solved the issue