ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

--------------

Was having a problem with the install and Serialization of EPA -- never mind.. saw that everyone had it too... so I am deleting my post.

To save EPA settings;

1. Right click on the chart window and select strategies

2. Select OFA/Algo

3. Make changes to the settings

4. Right click and save the Algo setting.

Your new settings are now default.

Hi New here (posting), been testing 0fA for a week and struggling with the algo,

1 it doesn't fit the screen

2 when pressing buy at mkt for example the lines appear but the trade does not appear in NT, If I hit close then the trade appears ?

any advice would be helpfull thx

cheers Doo

Edited by doodlebug

Doodlebug - My installation works fine in those respects. Alas the Algo part fails with the EPA serialization issue mentioned above. Did you install it onto a fresh NT build? OFA is no small achievement in Ninja coding. The algos therein do mathematical gymnastics that most of the other sh*t peddled for NT can never hope to aspire to. To give it a chance you're best off removing all the cr*p from under it. :)

Great Tomo >> but quick question>>

Can you save your workspace and template without getting a serialization error of EPA?

~Thanks~

i cant save workspace with Algo strategy loaded, i have to remove before saving but i can live with that. maybe its the same for all strategies on ninja.

Is there a way to load more than 1 day of data on OFA??

It is kind of annoying that it defaults to load just that sessions data... :O

Wonder if that was just me or if someone found a work around for that.

Thanks

The answer is YES.

On your OFA Chart, click the Data Series button. You will see a menu pop up and enter in the Data submenu, the number of days you would like to see. For example enter in the "Days to load" prompt 5. After entering the number of days, right click on the number of days and another popup will alert you "Set Default .....". Thats how you can set the default on menu items in Ninja generally though not always.

Hope this helps.

Hi to all,

First of all, I'd like to thank you people with the great job you are doing here. Even with no more than a month being around here, I have seen that you are a great community, helping each other to grow. Thanks for existing.

I reached this forums due to a random search for de NOFT package, I swifted to the OFA and now I'm searching for the OFA Trading essentials (DB submits to orderflowanalythics a powerful video each Friday, as for today there are only 3). They seem to have good info for me, after doing the 5 day bootcamp of DB vaello and the 5 days of Mark Stone (smart tv + something fat to eat + trading videos forthewin).

I would like to know if it's even possible to reach those videos as they are posted into the clients area...

http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/new-friday-trading-essentials/

(Is there any way to donate to admis, for example?) Thank you traders!

Edited by uazpeitia
add link

I am getting an error on the log of the algo. It says Error on calling 'OnBArUpdate' method for strategy 'OFA/Algo/...' Field not found: 'Ninjatrader.indicator.OFAVolumeCluster.UIIndicator'.

I think that is preventing the strategy to launch orders.

Anyone has a clue?

You're also getting an error with your ability to read all the stuff that's been laboriously posted before.

Well, sorry JimJam. I am reading all before, but am in page 80 still. Sometimes we read and it just do not ring the bell. I ve searched for this error in the topic and could not find anyone reporting something like this.

Maybe i have not made myself clear.

My orders go in fine (limit and markets) its just the EPA auto order entry in a high value area that is not triggering. And i see that error in the log.

I may be wrong but your ability to be sympathetic, friendly and collaborative also looks a bit flawed to me. :)

Edited by samico