ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest betrader
The developer did it in order to force an upgrade every 3 months.

"A time bomb" is not a precise term. It is just a simple time protection.

P.S. Do you think one of us did it?X_X

No i think if is it possible to fix the time bomb.

Have the same problem and it looks i am not smart enough to find a solution sorry.

What exactly meant "elg@za [email protected]"? If your supplier is not able to help you let's better do not use his package.

If you are not going to spend your time to review this thread why should I waste my time to help you...?

Edited by admis

What exactly meant "lg@za [email protected]"? If your supplier is not able to help you let's better do not use his package.

If you are not going to spend your time to review this thread why should I waste my time to help you...?

I went over the last 30 pages of this thread and found no solution but perhaps it is because the are lots of posts erased.

But yes you are right your time has the same value as mine and you can help me or not but now it is not a matter of wanting to find a solution because i tried to find it but i was simply not able to find something to make it work sorry.

I went over the last 30 pages of this thread and found no solution but perhaps it is because the are lots of posts erased.

But yes you are right your time has the same value as mine and you can help me or not but now it is not a matter of wanting to find a solution because i tried to find it but i was simply not able to find something to make it work sorry.

You could at least try to describe in details your problem (much more then "but after importing I can't see nothing"). Please remember it's not a product from the shop shelf and it's not a toy for inexperienced users...

Try to delete any templates (xml) relate to o_f_a, reload NT and try again.

Tried but not luck.

At the end I did a fresh NT installation: unistalled, deleted everything and installed again.

Imported elg@za indies and o_f_a works fine just some trouble with the ladder.

Thanks admis for your support!

Take care

Will this only work with a specific NT version? I have tried to install on 21 and get nothing at all. Nothing plotted or working but also get no errors when installing or compliling.

I can say nothing about version 21. I'm still using 14. I don't need for now the new improvements (a lot of new drivers).

just a thought

I can say nothing about version 21. I'm still using 14. I don't need for now the new improvements (a lot of new drivers).

Hi admis, Thanks for all you do.(by the way you are included in another post of mine as one of the masters)(THANKS) I think\believe some's concerns are the fact that they had(were forced) if they so desired to stay with there bkr(mirus) to switch to V21 in order to trade live via Continuum through Mirus(result of the latest zen-fire debacle).

Thanks in advance for whatever you hold up your sleeve.