(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

Hi admis, SignalTime could you guys tell me which post has OF@ working in realtime ,i lost track which version was working , Ninja crashed and reinstalling all indicators again , thanks in advance .

Hi stocktrader78,

I'm not in a position to point out which exactly version is working ok cause I'm using a mix of sources and dll's. But a src version should work properly. What kind of disadvantages have you discovered?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi stocktrader78,

I'm not in a position to point out which exactly version is working ok cause I'm using a mix of sources and dll's. But a src version should work properly. What kind of disadvantages have you discovered?

@betrader

You have to click on black arrow on up right screen...

Edited by leledc

@ admis ,i installed of@ long time ago, and it was working realtime ,but also installed a bunch of other indicators for backtesting and ninja became very slow and unresponsive so installed v19 now and just adding the indicators i use the most ,i have to say the new versions of ninja after v16 is not very stable and have a lot of connection problems itself ,i might revert back to v16 .

@ admis ,i installed of@ long time ago, and it was working realtime ,but also installed a bunch of other indicators for backtesting and ninja became very slow and unresponsive so installed v19 now and just adding the indicators i use the most ,i have to say the new versions of ninja after v16 is not very stable and have a lot of connection problems itself ,i might revert back to v16 .

I'm still using ver.14 and waiting for new release but only if it is stable.

Guest betrader
that black arrow was only on NT befor version .18 all new dont plot anymore and nothing. i try reinstall but same problem. Need to say this problem is only with CL Future Contract not on ES ! Any idea?

Guys, what for are you installing a new versions of NT? What a benefits are you expecting? Always read a release notes before upgrade.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/index.html?release_notes.htm

It is very simple to predict a troubles if the developer of NT is releasing so often a new editions. They are working in a rush because of many changes occurred lately.

Guest betrader
@betrader

You have to click on black arrow on up right screen...

that black arrow was only on NT befor version .18 all new dont plot anymore and nothing. i try reinstall but same problem. Need to say this problem is only with CL Future Contract not on ES ! Any idea?

Like IQfeed / CQG / IB data comes through as it traded in the market. to do that one needs an account with a trader or a data provider.

That's right. Both of us meant the same thing.

NT can works in 3 modes:

- offline (no connection = no data feed)

- on line (connection made with data feed provider)

- market replay (connection made with localy stored data)

You have to open at least a demo account (I think the best option for now is AMP & CQG) to be online with real data feed and see your o_f_a charts. Opening a demo account at AMP takes less than 1 min. In the next 10 min you'll receive a login with a password. Your account will be valid for 21 days and then you can reopen it again on the same registration data.

For now you can't use an o_f_a with a market replay feature.

That's right. Both of us meant the same thing.

NT can works in 3 modes:

- offline (no connection = no data feed)

- on line (connection made with data feed provider)

- market replay (connection made with localy stored data)

You have to open at least a demo account (I think the best option for now is AMP & CQG) to be online with real data feed and see your o_f_a charts. Opening a demo account at AMP takes less than 1 min. In the next 10 min you'll receive a login with a password. Your account will be valid for 21 days and then you can reopen it again on the same registration data.

For now you can't use an o_f_a with a market replay feature.

Admis,

Thank you. will try that

1 Shut down NinjaTrader

2 Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces

3 Delete the file named '_Workspaces.XML'.

4 Restart NinjaTrader.

5 Connect to the Market Replay

This not working for me...

I tried it another way - it worked on 1 PC:

open a new workspace with regular 1 minute chart, load market replay, connect replay, start replay.

Open ofa chart in another workspace - it is working OK.

On another PC - does not work though...

Works fine on 1 PC, not the other...

Edited by rplain