(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

Some help if possible,

I have everything ok with the oa bars etc but, i noticed i had to remove many dlls because they seem to

put an ATMrenko bar type which immediately makes the OFA bar type dissappear,

Any ideas how i can fix this so i dont get everytime the ATMrenko ?

Thanks guys you are brilliant

Hi trader1968,

Try to remove NT assembly: AlphaTrendMomentum

Cheers,

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes i agree with elishar, does anyone use the OFA with replay succesfully ,

like it shows here on the OFA webinar ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmWU7xqWdXc

I have the same problem if and when it does start ticking...it doesnt advance.

Tell us what installation path you used so we can replicate.

Thank you very much in advance.

Take care all

Agree with elishar and trader1968. I too have the same replay problem with the EDU version of the "[email protected]@.X86.dll" (the one from ‎11/‎22/‎2013, ‏‎6:37:46 PM; 1,205,760 bytes). Just to confirm that this file is the responsible for the problem, I temporarily replaced it with the similar dll from the "NinjaTrader.OFA_FREE_v1.8.0.2.zip" file (from 9/26/‎2013, ‏‎10:54:08 PM; 1,195,008 bytes) which I have downloaded from the OF@ web site. With the free dll the replay worked well for me and the ticks were captured. Unfortunately the free dll is a watered down version compared to the EDU version and would not work with the other OF@ indis/add-ons.

I'm pretty much convinced that one of the talented educators here can compare the 2 dlls and make the necessary corrections in the EDU version to allow it to drive a proper replay.

Iksak hi,

Can you please tell us which setup you used for the OFA instalation that replays without a problem ?

the dll version or the CS files that need to be compiled and then reference the OFA dll, or in that case

any other setup you used and it worked.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Take care and good holidays to whoever is celebrating

I had the same problem but I solved it in this way:

Example: you want to replay Dicember 5th. You must download 4th and 5th, then you start replay at the end of the 4th (such as 1 hour before). When the 5th starts you will see the chart with OFA indicator starts moving. I Hope you understand me.

Have a good weekend.

this is the post i was refering to iksak about on my previous post

Take care

Yes because the file shared was the first attempt of education...

I guess you refer to the "[email protected]@.X86.dll" from ‎11/‎22/‎2013, ‏‎6:37:46 PM; 1,205,760 bytes. I use it because of admis recommendations (for example in post #365 of this thread, and prior to that). Indeed, it works well for me with the OFA/MOA, OFA/EXA, OFA/SRA and the OFA/VCA indis, but the replay does not work with it. Another EDU "NinjaTrader.OFA.dll", per admis remarks, may work well with the replay but may not work with the indis. Leledc, or admis, would you please fix this problem?

Happy holidays

I won't do anything more for this forum...

Leledc, I sincerely am sorry to read it. I’m sure I represent the grand majority in this forum when I say that whoever hurt your feelings did not share our opinion. We greatly appreciate your work on this topic and encourage you to not let your judgment bothered by bad influence.

I think some people are asking too much from the educators in this forum. Don't forget they are the ones spending all the time and effort and it is all for free.

So market replay doesn't work.....too bad. Be thankful that somebody took the time and effort to educate the indicators for free and they are working well in live market conditions, which is where we need them to work. If it were the other way around and the indis only worked in market replay, but not in the live market; then we wouldn't really be able to profit from them would we?

Thanks for the great job to all the educators in this forum.

Thanks a lot ingrate sh!t for brains.

I guess you refer to the "[email protected]@.X86.dll" from ‎11/‎22/‎2013, ‏‎6:37:46 PM; 1,205,760 bytes. I use it because of admis recommendations (for example in post #365 of this thread, and prior to that). Indeed, it works well for me with the OFA/MOA, OFA/EXA, OFA/SRA and the OFA/VCA indis, but the replay does not work with it. Another EDU "NinjaTrader.OFA.dll", per admis remarks, may work well with the replay but may not work with the indis. Leledc, or admis, would you please fix this problem?

Happy holidays

We used to have access to OFA pivots at http://stuff2.traderdiary.com/OFA/.

I can't get access there anymore...

Get this - You don't have permission to access /OFA/ on this server.

Can someone help with it?

The Squarespace account traderdiary is not available. So it means the traderdiary webpage is closed and the contents are moved to another place.

I think some people are asking too much from the educators in this forum. Don't forget they are the ones spending all the time and effort and it is all for free. So market replay doesn't work.....too bad. Be thankful that somebody took the time and effort to educate the indicators for free and they are working well in live market conditions, which is where we need them to work. If it were the other way around and the indis only worked in market replay, but not in the live market; then we wouldn't really be able to profit from them would we? Thanks for the great job to all the educators in this forum.

Thanks a lot ingrate sh!t for brains.

This sounds like coming straight from the mouth of the opinion police. The fact that several guys here expressed a wish to fix the replay does not in any shape and form belittling the respect and gratitude these folks feel towards the educators. There is no argument what the priorities should be, but it is not up to the police but rather for the educators to decide what they can and want to spend their precious time on. Asking here someone to do something does not force anyone to do it. A more civilized, tolerant and mutually respectful exchange of ideas and information, rather than use of an angry tone, should serve us all better to reach our goals.