• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
NT8 indicators are not crackeable

Hi LIIonsar,

Please one question : i'm not a developer but i want to understand this issue, NT8 indicators are not crackeable because you don't have the right software to do that, or because the indicators him self are protectable ?

I want just to understand where's the prob

Best Regards,

Hi LIIonsar,

Please one question : i'm not a developer but i want to understand this issue, NT8 indicators are not crackeable because you don't have the right software to do that, or because the indicators him self are protectable ?

I want just to understand where's the prob

Best Regards,

Hi adnen_messaoudi,

Read this post:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27966-Req-Volume-profile?p=426518&viewfull=1#post426518

Regards

Maybe someone already has access to the paid section of the new site [email protected] and can kindly share with us Get Started Course and/or NT8 OFA Tutorials?

Today i found that you can watch NT8 OFA Tutorials if you try 14 day demo.

Click Register Now in Try section under Choose your OFA/NT options.

0rderfl0w@[email protected]/partners-2/partners-ninjatrader/

After registration NT8 OFA Tutorials will appears in your Tutorials and Courses

0rderfl0w@[email protected]/training-course/

But there is not much new information if you familiar with nt7 ofa.

Can someone please post the rest of the videos also ????

Also looking for them. Unfortunately, the course is not included in the ofa demo :)

Hi Guys,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I had this on my old PC which blew up last month and finally got around to putting it on the new one. No installation issues at all and everything is there with the one big exception of OFA bar type. I have reinstalled many times and still no OFA bars, though do have OFA chart style. If anyone has any ideas how to fix this I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Thanks

strat57,

Download the PeriodTypeInfo indicator from https://www.sendspace.com/file/757gqq , import and then insert it to a chart. Run Ninja and check the window output and see all the custom slots are being used by your Ninja bar types. OFA bartype is in conflict with another custom bar type, both are using same slot. You will have to change the custom bar slot that is in conflict with OFA bar type.

Thanks,

Edited by fxus

fxus,

Thank you very much for your help. I followed your instructions and it turns out there is no conflict at all. I simply don't have the OFA bartype file. I double checked by looking in bin/custom/type (probably should have done this first) and it's not there. So if anyone could post the file it sure would be appreciated.

By the way I also located an indicator that not only gives a popup window indicating what slots are being used and by what, but also gives the user what slots are available information. It can be found here: https://www.sharkindicators.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=287 Finally the instructions for resolving conflict can be found here: http://indicatorsmart.com/changing-a-bar-slot-assignment-on-a-shark-indicator-bar-type/ ... a very simple fix.

Thanks again, great community!

strat57,

I use the paid version of OFA, so not sure if this will work or not. But I had this source file downloaded from this forum 2 years back

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hfseg6 , credit goes to our great educator admis. This has all the source files, should work without any dll. You will need both OFABarsType and OFADataClassification to make the OFA bar work. I would recommend to remove OFA assembly and import this source file to try.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I had this on my old PC which blew up last month and finally got around to putting it on the new one. No installation issues at all and everything is there with the one big exception of OFA bar type. I have reinstalled many times and still no OFA bars, though do have OFA chart style. If anyone has any ideas how to fix this I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Thanks

I am new in ofa. What is ofa bars type, which is it use? Thanks you.

selu72,

OFA bar type is a probe and rotation type bar. So, it has to probe at least certain number of ticks in one direction and then rotate back certain number of ticks in the opposite direction to complete a bar. So, if you select OFA bar size as 6,4 then bar length will be at least 6 ticks or more and then it has to rotate 4 ticks to opposite direction to complete a bar.

Thanks,