ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I am testing with OFA charts. For some reason, the OFA charts doesn't show unless live data is connected. And VPA doesn't not load most of the time. The indicator is installed properly but no volume profile able to be drawn using VPA - works only some of the time. Can someone who is familiar with OFA indicators offer some advice ?

TIA.

I am testing with OFA charts. For some reason, the OFA charts doesn't show unless live data is connected. And VPA doesn't not load most of the time. The indicator is installed properly but no volume profile able to be drawn using VPA - works only some of the time. Can someone who is familiar with OFA indicators offer some advice ?

TIA.

Hello rodamas,

Here is a link to explain why OFA Charts are working on a live session - http://orderflow.systems/setup-guides/ninja-pro/

Second, as far as VPA is concerned, in my experience there is a conflict with some other indicator you may have on your chart. Try the VPA only with OFA related indicators and see whether you have the same issue. Let us know.

Hello rodamas,

Second, as far as VPA is concerned, in my experience there is a conflict with some other indicator you may have on your chart. Try the VPA only with OFA related indicators and see whether you have the same issue. Let us know.

The chart I am using VPA has only OFA indicators, nothing else. Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi people. I download the OFA Ninja from the latest post. Load it on my chart but nothing just blank chart. CAn anyone advise please? I can see all the OFa indicators plus OFA bar. Thanks

Hello forexmaniac84,

First make sure that you are using OFA Bars in the Data Series. The configuration which i normally use for ES as an example is Probe=6, Rotation 3 and Data type=2. Please note that Data type is based upon your service provider.

After that you will need to load the chart with OFA/Ninja at the minimum.

Let us know if this helps.

Hello forexmaniac84,

First make sure that you are using OFA Bars in the Data Series. The configuration which i normally use for ES as an example is Probe=6, Rotation 3 and Data type=2. Please note that Data type is based upon your service provider.

After that you will need to load the chart with OFA/Ninja at the minimum.

Let us know if this helps.

Hello ESVepara,

Thanks for your answer. I am using demo from ninja brokerage. Change data type to 2 and it loads ticks but basically chart still blank (Only the depth on the right appears). I tried data type to 1 and 3 also no help. Please advise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
use 2 chart of OFA ( one with bar type 16-9 and other with 12-6 ) and it will give you the best signal, that ever you imagine ;)

Can you perhaps say a little more with even a picture to explain - I created both charts but don't see the edge - can you help us to see what you are talking about please ?