(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

h**p%3A//www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=307134ofa.png

some on can help but if can use ofa bar in data serie have this problem aprear :)

I have the same issue, so will unload this and go back to previous version, since it worked perfectly.BTW, Admis, thank you for you time and effort once again!

I am not interested in going thru 1K posts to see this issue, nice to know there may be a simple fix, still the needle is too small, until I know this is worth the extra effort due to the Auto. Nate

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the same issue, so will unload this and go back to previous version, since it worked perfectly.BTW, Admis, thank you for you time and effort once again!

I am not interested in going thru 1K posts to see this issue, nice to know there may be a simple fix, still the needle is too small, until I know this is worth the extra effort due to the Auto. Nate

I dont use OFA. But I remember something related to data type.

Change the data type to 2 and see if it works

Shortly, as I have no time today...

You should understand, that the last package includes the alone OFA 7.9.4.1 which is the same as I previously uploaded.

Thanks to Livermore: http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/ofaalgo-features/

My findings so far...

I've looked at lots of videos and worked out how to put together the various components of an OFA Algo system but I can't seem to get the EPA to trigger. The EPA applies to the chart apparently happily and seems to work as a profile with the CWAP visible too. But you cannot enforce a change to any of the default indicator settings and whenever I try to save a chart template that includes the EPA I get a NT pop-up message saying

"Indicator 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.OFAEPA' could not be serialized.

Please refer help for more information on serializing indicators."

I wonder if anybody else is getting the same message as me? I'm getting this on two clean NT installs across a Win 7 and Win 10 PC.

My findings so far...

I've looked at lots of videos and worked out how to put together the various components of an OFA Algo system but I can't seem to get the EPA to trigger. The EPA applies to the chart apparently happily and seems to work as a profile with the CWAP visible too. But you cannot enforce a change to any of the default indicator settings and whenever I try to save a chart template that includes the EPA I get a NT pop-up message saying

"Indicator 'NinjaTrader.Indicator.OFAEPA' could not be serialized.

Please refer help for more information on serializing indicators."

I wonder if anybody else is getting the same message as me? I'm getting this on two clean NT installs across a Win 7 and Win 10 PC.

I also get this message.

@Lululee, that worked, changing the data type to 2, since my bars were defaulted to 1. When you first wrote that I wasn't sure what you were saying, after looking at my chart changed it and its all good, Thank you-nate

look at your how screenshot and change the data type from 1 to 2. Please also read this whole thread. it has answer to all your future questions.

@Lululee, that worked, changing the data type to 2, since my bars were defaulted to 1. When you first wrote that I wasn't sure what you were saying, after looking at my chart changed it and its all good, Thank you-nate

yes a change it lululee it work not understand how anything works including the strategy :)

I have installed it and i have noticed a few issues. Firstly its chart trader does allow use to place limit order at the price specified on the cross-hair instead it places it sometime way above or below that level depending on which direction your trading. Also dragging the orders to the correct level proved difficult.

This only applies to 6E futures as far as i can tell. Works perfectly on the ES. Must be a bug of some sort which needs rectifying.

If you get it only with 6E, maybe the CME tick split in 6E is the issue. New min move is now 0.00005 instead of 0.0001.

i have the exact setting for the new 6E on instrument setting. the issue remains unresolved. I think the Algo isnt capable yet of handing 5 decimal places. on the OLD setting it works perfectly