• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric745 I have the same your problem.

Hi laser1000it,

do you have problem with installing alg0 or with loading strategy?

1. If problem with installing alg0: make sure that you correctly uninstall previous versions and simply just unpack provided zip file and copy those 3 dlls to folder: C:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\

2. If you have the same error message as I did when you load strategy, you probably didn't create R3 folder in right place: C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\R3\ Probably you created R3 folder as I did in NinjaTrader Documents path instead of Program Files path... :)

Just carefully read instructions from Admis and it should work. :) Hope it helps...

Take care.

I have not installed it and i have noticed a few issues. Firstly its chart trader does allow use to place limit order at the price specified on the cross-hair instead it places it sometime way above or below that level depending on which direction your trading. Also dragging the orders to the correct level proved difficult.

First of all thanks Admis for his effort and contribution. I got one problem which is i get all the indicators..except the OFA bar type..?? Anyone experience of this.. Thanks a lot.

I have the same on a pc where i have many indicator packagew installed on ninja and hence many bar types, so it messes up with the slots of the bar types, and it doesnt appear, but on a virgin install of Ninja on another pc which i have for testing purposes it installs and works as a dream, so find out which ones of the indicator packages you installed is messing up with it and uninstall it.

Alternatively there is a thing the more sharp members here do , (not for me i guess :( ), that they use something to rearrange the bar types and not need to do the above brute force solution that i am indicating. hope it helps, but rest assured the OFA works just fine.

Take care.

I have the same on a pc where i have many indicator packagew installed on ninja and hence many bar types, so it messes up with the slots of the bar types, and it doesnt appear, but on a virgin install of Ninja on another pc which i have for testing purposes it installs and works as a dream, so find out which ones of the indicator packages you installed is messing up with it and uninstall it.

Alternatively there is a thing the more sharp members here do , (not for me i guess :( ), that they use something to rearrange the bar types and not need to do the above brute force solution that i am indicating. hope it helps, but rest assured the OFA works just fine.

Take care.

Hi

@trader1968 @thaifans default bar type is 9 change it to something else and it will show up. There is file "NinjaTrader.OFA.Setting" located in the Custome folder (where dlls are). open it and change the # to something else. Use this indicator that will tell you what bar types are available and whare are being used by other bar types.

https://mega.nz/#!XVkkFSYa!BDIMn3G44YEU9reIQu-AAD-xnhAZk3lGAxzfYN8rSHk (if you find any spaces in the link please delete those)

Admin add donation button. and Admis thx you very much :">

Thank you for your concern and appreciate it, but there is nothing like the "donation button" in this forum.

The only one thing intrigues me constantly. Just hypothetically. If you saved only on one installation of OFA a few k$ (not counting other stuff, which total value roughly could achieve already a dozens of k$) - do you really think, I'd take the risk and reveal my account number for a few bucks? Just try to think for a moment from your own point of view, for how much you'd take the risk I'm taking each day. (?)

I have not installed it and i have noticed a few issues. Firstly its chart trader does allow use to place limit order at the price specified on the cross-hair instead it places it sometime way above or below that level depending on which direction your trading. Also dragging the orders to the correct level proved difficult.

All credit to Admis - mine works perfectly as far as I can see. Orders are applied exactly where clicked and are as easy to move as they are with the regular NT Chart Trader. I'd suggest that anybody really wanting to try this should do so on a clean NT installation to remove as many chances of conflicts as possible. Anybody who spends their time round here tends to have mountains of indis stuffed into their Ninjatrader. :)

Edited by JimJamBonks

As I promised, here is the edu of the newest and adjusted version of OFA 7.9.1.4:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mmqv5p

Unfortunately, I've not got the 2nd part, I mean OFA Algo.

Maybe, another member would be generous (but please, the original, virgin files - not after some modifications by a known russian guys)

@admis

I can supply you with all virgin files. Please send me a PM with your details, because I can't send a PM to you. I miss the 15 posts. Thnx.

OK, no problem.

To be precise and been understood properly. I appreciate your will to help us, but we've already got everything (as I believe). We'll be happy if you would be of helpful next time, after upgrade.

By the term "to deserve" I mean the necessity of having 15 posts. I'm sorry for the shortcuts in my previous post.

Regards,

Edited by admis

Select the last tab on the AlgoTrader. Under Entry Order Options click the drop down arrow for Chart Trading Buttons and select Limit

Thanks.

I have now these floating buttons, but I need some extra settings to activate line limit on the chart, I put the line there - but it is not active as a limit order. Further advice would be appreciated.