(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys what is this madness about this indicators bwt worthless **** ...ofa ..worthless ****...

dont you know the problem is you!!!!

Stop making this guys companies as indispensable STOP!!!!

IF renko bars are not working for you try 500 volume bars you may be surprissed !!

mark support and resistance on downtrend or horizontal trend on the las 200 bars... have you done it?!!!

Dont you see market bouncing of it ?

If you are trading 3 lots and failing ................well use 1 lot wtfu****ck dont you see the propblem is you GREED

STOP MAKING THIS GUYS LIKE GODS YOU DONT NEED THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You can be sure he'll do that now that you've discussed forming a group buy for it in a public forum like this one - smart!

Take it easy. That's true, but it concerns the "exe" programs. In this case, as I suppose, we have a classical zip archive, ready to import from inside of NT. The question is, whether Andrey has introduced his own protection and obfuscated it again (the more, using non standard obfuscator). As much as I know ofa, it could be tough even for Andrey's staff...

Another solution is to educate the latest ofa by ourselves, but the virgin files are required. Someone could try to register at OFA (a fake personal data and mail is a smart solution):

0rderfl0w.systems/account/login/

and download their demo for free.

Doesn't really surprise me that they've stopped giving trials and refunds. They often mention in webinars how they are fighting constant violations of their intellectual property. They're clearly sensitive to it - not just from lone educators of the type you find here, but also all those derivative products that have re-badged their ideas and then pretend they've built it after 15 years experience at Goldman Sachs.. ;)

Thank you Admis for doing this - however am I correct is seeing no differences and no new functionality in this version compared to the the previous one you did - they look exactly the same as the one you did 6 months ago - is this correct or have I missed something !!!!

Your question should be rather addressed to the developer... ;) Don't you think so?

Anyway, I also couldn't find a significant changes... Just a small part of code were modified. In this release, the star should be the missing Algo, but until we see it in action, let's better wait with a judgment.