ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks @iksak, much appreciated.

I poked around a lot early this morning and was able to find and load NinjaTrader.OFA_7904_edu.zip. I am able to get the OFA bar type; however, It shows on the toolbar OFA and not OFA/SC. Does your latest post contain the SC part or am I simply doing something wrong with the one I have currently installed?

I'd appreciate anyone's input and assistance. Thanks.

Anyone, please help. I would appreciate it very much.

Never mind, I removed all previous versions and downloaded and installed the one in iksak's. It shows up in there. Thank you @iksak.

Edited by eurotrdr
clarification

Usually it costs 150-200

Yap we can get for $200. Does any body want to share expanse with me ? You guys have to realize that its just an trade management addition to main OFA . Its not going to improve your entry its to manage # of contacts , set targets and trail your stop . I have no idea why some one willing to pay $2500 for this but $200 sounds like a good price . So if I can get 4 OFA users 50 each I consider money well spend .

Yap we can get for $200. Does any body want to share expanse with me ? You guys have to realize that its just an trade management addition to main OFA . Its not going to improve your entry its to manage # of contacts , set targets and trail your stop . I have no idea why some one willing to pay $2500 for this but $200 sounds like a good price . So if I can get 4 OFA users 50 each I consider money well spend .

Im in.:) the question is whether he puts a lock to work on one machine only

Hi Vit,

As admis explained in the other thread. Andrey use the Encryption that can only be used by you or whoever buy this. just an FYI.

Hi Vit,

As admis explained in the other thread. Andrey use the Encryption that can only be used by you or whoever buy this. just an FYI.

I contacted Andrey telling him i was interested in the Algo but that i needed to install it on my Desktop PC and laptop and he stated that i will work on BOTH machines. Does that mean it isnt encrypted?/ if so we can move forward and purchase.

I contacted Andrey telling him i was interested in the Algo but that i needed to install it on my Desktop PC and laptop and he stated that i will work on BOTH machines. Does that mean it isnt encrypted?/ if so we can move forward and purchase.

I hope he isn't just saying that to get people to buy, but then when you try to install the license agreement says you can only install on one PC. Either that or the indi gets it data from the server. Anyway there's too many variables to consider at the moment.

I hope he isn't just saying that to get people to buy, but then when you try to install the license agreement says you can only install on one PC. Either that or the indi gets it data from the server. Anyway there's too many variables to consider at the moment.

He use Enigma Encryption. when you run the program it will show you box with 3 inputs. First input already have your Machine ID that you have to send him that, then he will send you the name and encryption key. you enter both and the program will run. You have to do it once only. It will save this info and will never ask you again for these. But beware it is based on your machine ID.