(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried using the OFA templates but no candle shows , Data is tick by tick with base as minimum 1miniute to form candle.

Also tried without templates by manually putting the indicators still no candles showing (Orderflow) . I trade in indian markets 09:15 AM to 15:30 PM.

Any advice or suggestion how to get the candles or orderflow to show on the chart. Pls assist.

my preference is noft because it works on all types of bar. OFA limited to ofa bars.

noft draws auction start which we can use for support and resistance

Hi sateshchand,

I managed to run the noft but candles are huge on chart how do we configure it to show in the center of the chart. For indian markets

Much appreciated

my preference is noft because it works on all types of bar. OFA limited to ofa bars.

noft draws auction start which we can use for support and resistance

Hi sateshchand,

I managed to run the noft but candles are huge on chart how do we configure it to show in the center of the chart. For indian markets

Much appreciated

this is my complete trading system.no lagging indicators.

JIG SAW indicators

1 bulk orders i am watching bulk orders buying or selling.my observation are they buying at particular price repeatedly. they entering markets only when they want to turn the market or when they book profit.

in between only retail traders are doing trading.

NOFT i am using two charts one for trend and other for entry.

NOFT auction star lines are good swing points and good support and res.

they will give confirmed swing points earlier than any other indicators.i removed the numbers in the candle and made it small for good larger view of market.

secound NOFT is regular small chart for entry.

right profile is OFA/CFA used for targets.

RIGHTEDGE is good indicator for entry, i think even developer are not used in thisway.

regarding data: for some people it may strange to see CL. It is crude chart of mcx exactly follows nymex in usa session. i renamed it to CL because some indicator required symbol name as Cl like Bandaid

DATA i am extracting from terminal by yusi utility.

this big candle problem is only in new ninjatrader. there is problem for renko charts but not for minutes charts of old ninjatrader.

http://i.imgur.com/Lgwlq1B.png

i've been playing around with OFA and i notice some differences when i refresh the data. from the image on the link, the OFA at the bottom is before refresh and the OFA at the top is after refresh. we can see some obvious differences especially the the MOA. currently i'm using broker feed, so i was wondering if i switch to IQFEED with back adjusted data, will it help on this issue?

http://www.screencast.com/t/tvW9HhfCej

PS: i tried to send image but failed, so i can only send the link.

Edited by comeinvest

i've been playing around with OFA and i notice some differences when i refresh the data. from the image on the link, the OFA at the bottom is before refresh and the OFA at the top is after refresh. we can see some obvious differences especially the the MOA. currently i'm using broker feed, so i was wondering if i switch to IQFEED with back adjusted data, will it help on this issue?

http://www.screencast.com/t/tvW9HhfCej

PS: i tried to send image but failed, so i can only send the link.

Definitely IQFeed will solve this issue or wait for NT8. OFA doesn't store separately bid/ask data taken from the live feed. So each time when you refresh your chart the bars are built based on NT tick data or IQF.

Dear Friends,

Finally i was able to make the ofa run on nifty but as per the video i cannot see the buyer and seller dots even though i put the OFA MOA.

Any idea how to bring this and also when i switched off the OFA SC i could only see here and there numbers in the candle rest were 0 (Zeros).

Anybody have the templates for , although i got the template ofa1x trader who had uploaded here , it still does not show the buyers or sellers in control with dots shown in video... Any help how too get this done or am i doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance