(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone been successful on market replay?

I have Kinetick and have data set to 1000..... I tried switching to 2 in IQ data feed for market replay and it just sits without moving. I've downloaded L1 and L2 and even started the data the day before the one I wanted to use so that OFA can start tracking at midnight of that day and not successful with that either. I believe I even remember erasing _Workspaces.xml at one point.

I know I had gotten it working once but havent since then... frustrating because I dont remember the exact sequence of events i did that made it work at the time, but I know it worked.

Edited by mrkus3500

For me, right after I open a chart with the OFA bar type, I get a blank chart with a message saying that I should add OFA/Ninja, which I do right away and then everything is OK; why would you try to get ahead without doing first what it tells you to do ?

The fix I had to implement is for the EXA to display correctly the exhaust map when configuring the EXA indic and be able to change the number of rows; if that fix was not implemented, then the map was not displayed correctly if a number of rows different from 3 is selected.

I import load the OFA indicators, chart is blank.

I go to bar type change to OFA type nothing displays.

There is no errors.

@Trader34

You say that you "import"; if you are using the OFA.zip file that was posted here, you cannot "import" with the usual procedure.

You have to unzip the file; you get some .cs files; then you copy these files to the custom\indicator folder; then compile any indicator.

and you should be able to get the OFA charts; at least this is how I did it.

If you have used some other files (dlls) then it is a different story and I d'ont know it. Anyway make sure you delete all traces of OFA before using the .cs files.

Trader34, you are right; it looks like you could just "import"; but I remember this is not the way I installed it on my NT; is it why it works in my case, I d'ont know; may be you couls just delete every thing that looks like OFA, reboot, make sure no traces are left, and then install "my way" ..... maybe .....

Sorry I cannot be of further help at this moment.

Hi, there is no reference to anything from OFA.

I once had the OFA stand alone program installed but it is removed and all files deletes and the files from NT are removed.

The only files I have in NT relating to OFA is the ones from this zip file.

Unless there is something hiding on the system from OFA previous program? Of which I can not see it running in memory no dll running from it.

Have you tried to remove references using the Control Center:

File/Utilities/Remove Ninjascript Assemblies.

OR/AND THEN : edit a ninjascript and recompile.

Khnco,

I am not sure, there is no information even inside their paid memebrs area. Only way to find out is if some one has the -Day Live Bootcamp 1/23 and 1/24 videos. It may not be even their proprietary indicator, since they are so secretive about it. I will not be surprised if it is a derivative of some market internals like advance decline issues/ratios that projects market sentiment.

Thanks,

I tried to download but once internet drops for even a single second, downloading links get broken and it needs to again establish a new downloading session which starts downloading from beginning. Is there any other way to download it. Please suggest someone.

Thanks