(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello folks, first of all hats off for your awesome work, specially the contributors & educators for being so generous, we wudnt be able to trade without you :)

ok coming to the point, since most of the useful posts have been deleted, its getting difficult to get the educated files. I got the CS version of the 5 OFA indics, but the OFA exhaustion isnt working with it, i guess it needs some dll's which i dont have. Plus these 5 indics dont work with market replay too.

Can anyone help me fix this problem, i am somewhat new to Ninja + OFA, so a detailed response is most welcome. I shall always look to help u guys in future, thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have the User Manuals for the OFA suite? Apparently the original indicator installers include the various PDF's but they're conspicuous by their absence. Not surprisingly the public videos share few useful details and even the copy of the OFA 5 Day Bootcamp I have seems to assume knowledge that I can only imagine comes from the user manuals.

Hey guys has anyone had problems with the ES and TF contracts and the ofa plotting correctly suddently

since yesterday ?

It looks to plot ok the FDAX but doesnt plot correctly the ES and some other contracts, so it doesnt show exhaustion and

shaded areas and the type of BARS, anyone has that ?

Thanks guys :)

Satoshv2k,

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder. The log file will be named log.YYYYMMDD.txt

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. The trace file will be named trace.YYMMDD.txt.

You have to check them and see if you find any info there. But, since the market is closed, you should wait and try once market is open.

Thanks,

Thanks fxus for your guidance but now I am getting another error when I add OFA/Ninja indicator on chart

'Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream.'

Really don't know what's this.

Thanks

It is a timebomb from owner:you have an expired version...

Thanks fxus, now with live rt data I am trying and getting the same error as mentioned above. I checked log file also as per your guidance I didn't get any clue but I am getting an error in log file 'The indicator 'Apex Coppy Market Warning NASDAQ HAS CALLED THE ADD() METHOD WITH AN INVALID INSTRUMENT. Actually I am using NT7 with with a external real time data feed. I wish to know if someone has already tried with external data feed.

Thanks fxus, now with live rt data I am trying and getting the same error as mentioned above. I checked log file also as per your guidance I didn't get any clue but I am getting an error in log file 'The indicator 'Apex Coppy Market Warning NASDAQ HAS CALLED THE ADD() METHOD WITH AN INVALID INSTRUMENT. Actually I am using NT7 with with a external real time data feed. I wish to know if someone has already tried with external data feed.

I repeat 'Critical Error in the chart look up, contact support with error code #9ds8a09uf. Sorry for the error in your datastream.':it is a so called time bomb,a typical protection added by programmers that when it is activated ,after a tot time decided from owner of software,it makes plugin unusable ...

Edited by leledc