• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi azimyt, good morning,

NET TOTAL cluster/ TOTAL CONTRACTS OF LAST THREE TICKS

In your image you haven´t clusters configured.

Could you be so kind, and explain how to setup properly EXA/VCA... indicators

http://i.imgur.com/Ok9eVcQ.png

Edited by azimyt

I've made some web research and found a reversal bar that replicates OFA behaiviour. It's on the BMT, in the Elite section:

https://www.b_gm_ketrading.com/local_links.php?action=ratelink&linkid=1365&catid=12&lpage=2

Latest update fixes market replay issue. Could someone with Elite membership please download and share this bar type with us? This in conjunction with Gomi footprint would make a good alternative to OFA. Thank you

I've made some web research and found a reversal bar that replicates OFA behaiviour. It's on the BMT, in the Elite section:

https://www.b_gm_ketrading.com/local_links.php?action=ratelink&linkid=1365&catid=12&lpage=2

Latest update fixes market replay issue. Could someone with Elite membership please download and share this bar type with us? This in conjunction with Gomi footprint would make a good alternative to OFA. Thank you

Hi vaivanov, Is possible you share the your method to emulate the OFA with this/your combination?

Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm not emulating actually, I'm a sort of finding my own way (otherwise the easiest path to successful trading would be just NinjaTrader + Jigsaw Tools + NoBS webinars, but who takes the shortest path!). I started with Jigsaw D&S but was not happy with constant repaint of last trades, so I modded Gomi's volume ladder and put it on Range charts. This was giving me a bit larger overview than D&S alone. Then I found that Range charts do no good during fast markets, so I switched over to Volume charts. This was better, but I absolutely did not like a fact that e.g. a raising bar can complete all of a sudden breaking the picture in parts. I realized that OFA's approach with a short reversal is just the best possible - this is where I am now. I am aware of what OFA offers, and though I do not like proprietary solutions (and currently available patched version) I can come to it some day (but I keep the simplest path in mind).

Cheers

Hi,

So you put this bar type in the "type" file of ninja but when it compiles, it does not show under data series when I select bar types. How do you get it to work?

Probably you have other custom bars type,so you should go in the code and change this

public ReversalBarsType() : base(PeriodType.Custom9) { }

to this

public ReversalBarsType() : base(PeriodType.Custom8) { }

then remove all cracked dll you have in custom folder,compile one indicator(one of your choice),close ninja,put the cracked dll you have removed and restart ninjatrader

Any solution for the critical error #9ds8a09uf ?

NT crushes because of it.

I'm not sure if it is the same problem related to so called "time bomb". Try to read this thread from ~40 page. It seems, you have an outdated version.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/23458-(REQ)OFA-Ninja-Trader-Full?p=305643&viewfull=1#post305643

Hi vaivanov,

Would you be so kind to try extend your above thought. I've marked it in blue.

Cheers,

Hi admis, nothing really special about that sentence. Having a software developer background (and purely of aesthetic reasons) I prefer to use code as close to the original as possible (which would be dlls with least possible modifications in case of OFA). This is not to say that the patched version currently available has defects or cannot/should not be used, and I do value the contribution of all participants (you included), otherwise we would just not have it. Cheers