(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the end, if I use this OFA software can I improve my gain.... or not !

Pls give me your feedback if you're using OFA. Ty in advanced.

Good traders that know market structure and self discipline can trade most indicators. So, are you a good trader? If not, then this software will most likely not help you at all. If we then talk specifically about exhaustion, new traders should not be trading this. They should be trading the first or second pullback in a trend and nothing else. If you are a good trader (emphasis added) this may give you some additional insights into what the market may be trying to do, so you could potentially get out at better profit target, cut your losses, stay out of trades, or enter trades that without the software you thought did not have a good R:R.

This software is in no way a silver bullet. You still need to understand how the market trades, structure, different traps, which if you spend a month or two really studying price action you will be able to recognize a lot of what is occurring without any paid software.

I could be wrong, but it is my understanding, from what I heard in one of the OFA Ninja webinars, that exhaustion is a zero print with a strong bid/ask below/above it. So for example a buyer exhaustion is a 0 print on the bid at 1808.50 with a strong bid below that level at 1808.25. And vice-versa for a seller exhaustion which would be for example, a 0 print on the ask at 1805.00 with a strong ask one tick above at 1805.25. The danger here is that price could always trade back down into 1805.00 and print some volume at the bid and then the exhaustion pattern is gone. So trading it in real time and intra-bar with this definition of exhaustion, you have to be careful. I noticed that the definition posted by @tidesync in the anon file screenshot is different though, it uses 3 levels instead of only 2.

that's pretty much it afaik ie the idea is that in each bar the market will auction but if there is no exhaustion as per your description above it is classed as an incomplete auction and that there is still business to be done at that area so the market has potential to return to that area

I could be wrong, but it is my understanding, from what I heard in one of the OFA Ninja webinars, that exhaustion is a zero print with a strong bid/ask below/above it. So for example a buyer exhaustion is a 0 print on the bid at 1808.50 with a strong bid below that level at 1808.25. And vice-versa for a seller exhaustion which would be for example, a 0 print on the ask at 1805.00 with a strong ask one tick above at 1805.25. The danger here is that price could always trade back down into 1805.00 and print some volume at the bid and then the exhaustion pattern is gone. So trading it in real time and intra-bar with this definition of exhaustion, you have to be careful. I noticed that the definition posted by @tidesync in the anon file screenshot is different though, it uses 3 levels instead of only 2.

tools> edit ninja script

select any indicator--right click on editor window--select references--then add references to the dlls that u copied into the custom folder--i don't think u need the x86 of x64 dlls --just the other ones.

then close and save and shoiuld be good to go--when adding chart do as astrading says--change iq feed to 2

Hi all here are 2 others

https://@nonfiles.com/file/1a4789856544a9a8b12e4f1d4ae17eba

@=a

but in the exa settings wont open

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i43.tinypic.com/293hmdz.jpg[/img]

Maybe someone will have a look and see if can do something.

Thanks in advance-Have great weekend and Happy Holidays!

Edited by newbie0101