(REQ)OFA Ninja Trader Full

ibandrew88

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have to uninstall previous version ofa,ofa momentum and ofa volume cluster not just vol cluster!!!!

Do we use the original (unpatched) files and replace some of the cs and dll with your files?

When I only put your files in the bin /Custom. the OFA charts and indicators don't show up.

Can you give instruction how to import the files you sent. Thanks so much

Do we use the original (unpatched) files and replace some of the cs and dll with your files?

When I only put your files in the bin /Custom. the OFA charts and indicators don't show up.

Can you give instruction how to import the files you sent. Thanks so much

Edited by leledc

I haven0t said to put unpatched files:i have said to delete all you have in custom folder!!!!You have to put in manually then if indi doesn't show you have to add references...Open editor and open an indi :click right button on editor and click references then add dll

Sorry leledc,

I did it in ninja 64 bit. That's why it got problem. Now, I try it in ninja 32 bit and they work fine. You are great, buddy! Thanks a lot! Any chance to have the 64 bit version?