Req - educate - indicator warehouse - ross hook 1-2-3 wave counter

andyshooktrader

Hi,

I need a magician to educate these great indicators for NT.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/if8bwo

Thanks in advance

Hi aja1946 shucks thought u had the as thread title states "IW 1-2-3 R0ss H00k" oh well thanks for contribution but how bout creating or searching for appropriate thread--geez thought u had 123.

Take care and continue ur contributions.

Edited by newbie0101

But there is some kind of broker login to use it? This is for topsteptrader trading combine program? Where if you trade successfully on a demo for a certain time, they give you a free live account to trade in from their own money?

From cs files included, you have,

@TGF1rstTh1rty, which Plots the high and low of two specific time range areas (nothing special).

@TGLinLv33ls which Plots lines at user defined values. By Joe M Miller 10-01-2012 (nothing special unlocked cs).

@TGRang3s, Plots the high and low of two specific time range areas (the same as first).

@TGSwingTr3nd, The @TGswing indicator plots Swing High/Low and adds Demand Lines indicating potential Entry, Stop and Target Points. (just swing indicator with lines).

TSTNTconnect, not an indicator some kind of login to Vision through Rithmic.

Please DO NOT write the exact name of the indicators, i.e @TGR@anges. I would appreciate if you edit your post change slightly the names.

Thans.