Req - educate - indicator warehouse - ross hook 1-2-3 wave counter

andyshooktrader

Hi educators! Does anyone have this indicator "educated version"?

I can't find an evaluation version on the vendor site, hope someone will find it!

Link: http://www.indic@[email protected]/trading-indicators/premium-trading-tools/?product=mini-elliot-1-2-3-wave-counter

Thanks so much to all educators!!!!=D>=D>=D>=D>

Description (taken from vendor site):

The One Two Three Wave Counter is one of the best day trading indicators for finding the most powerful Elliot Wave patterns found in day trading, also known as the A B C formation. This custom NinjaTrader indicator draws the Ross Hook #1, #2, and #3 ON THE CHART at the appropriate Wave points in the formation. This formation was made famous by Joe Ross and his Traders Trick Entry, and is an integral part of his Ross Hook formation.

Optional audible, visual, and even email alerts can fire off when a #3 wave has occurred. In addition, the flexible parameters enable you to define the maximum number of bars between a valid #1 wave and a #3 wave. The One Two Three Wave Counter also allows you to determine how close the #3 wave should come to the #1 wave and still be considered valid or disqualified trading opportunity.

Key Features

- Finds all Ross Hook 1-2-3 formations …both high (sell) and low (buy) wave patterns.

- Labels all #2 and #3 waves associated with #1 points.

- Prints #1, #2, and #3 Elliot waves individually, as they appear on the chart, in REAL TIME.

- No Re-Painting

I work often with the techniques of Joe Ross, at the moment I have another similar indicator but it often gives false signals, it is inaccurate, and very CPU intensive ...

I keep using that for now, if anyone can educate the one created by "indicator warehouse", I'm sure it is helpful for many others who are using the techniques of Uncle Joe!

For the moment I post a link for the community users so if someone want to start to get an idea of the techniques of Ross, but I say now that I think is inaccurate and sometimes sees 1-2-3 pattern where in reality there are none!!

Thanks anyway for your help and if you can publish one made by "Indicator Warehouse" I WILL very grateful!

Sorry for my english!!!!!

hxxps://@nonfiles.com/file/a304e3d800dfa65093b9223ae6fc0ee1

hxxp://[email protected]/files/Xwp7Y/

@omaron: Thanks so much for your help! However my problem is that I do not have the indicator file as well as than the license...

And the problem is that according to what I read on the site, they do not provide even the trial version...

Do you know if someone here in the community has the indicator and could upload it?

Thanks so much for your help :-)

@omaron: Thanks so much for your help! However my problem is that I do not have the indicator file as well as than the license...

And the problem is that according to what I read on the site, they do not provide even the trial version...

Do you know if someone here in the community has the indicator and could upload it?

Thanks so much for your help :-)

@andyshooktrader...OK, officially color me confused on this issue, mate.

What is it that you posted in #3? I went back and downloaded, loaded to NT and there it is...the RH I, II, III printing in all its glory.

Is there another version you were looking for?

Cheers!

Mick

@tryitagainmf: in 3# post I posted a script found in Big Mike Trading that in theory should work but I think that is not perfect: sometimes finds 1-2-3 where there aren't, in my PC is CPU intensive (when I delete it fans run very slowly), and often crashes...

In that post I told that I uploaded RossHookv1(from BMT) for users who are waiting the version created by "Indicator Warehouse", becuase I think that the one found in BMT doesn't work well...

In few words I'd like to pass from the version found in BMT to the version created by Indicator Warehouse (if it is possible to educate it)!!!

Thanks for your patience!!!!!!

Very good, mate. Thanks for the clarification and the earlier posting.

For me it does not fire up excess cycles and the CPU stays smooth. I had forgotten about the RH until you posted the thread.

Hope someone can find you another version.

Cheers!

Mick

@tryitagainmf: thanks again for you patience man! Hope someone will upload "Indicator Warehouse"'s version!

I'll try to reinstall BMT 1-2-3 RH script maybe there were technical problems caused by other scripts...

Not sure is the one you want but is the only i have. I know is paid and a some people use it...

[email protected]/file/29pu16

Because of Indicator Warehouse do not let you try their product I'm not sure it's the one I was searching but this indicator works perfectly!!!!

It sees only true 1-2-3 and correct Ross Hooks, it is not CPU intensive and does not crashes!!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

T h a n k s - a - l o t - m a n ! ! ! : - ) ) ) ) ) ) )

p.s. thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Indicators specific for oil trading. They are very good. For instance, the trend indicator works 85% with a 19 tick stop, moving stop at breakeven once you have +10 ticks.

IMO: Kind of witchcraft for a newbies... I wonder how much it cost ...

trend indicator = based on SlingShot(ema(18), ema(34))

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2d1yfw

pw: i...-i...

But of course I can be wrong because of lack any information.

Edited by admis