(REQ) Ultimate Bars from markettradersjournal.com

ExFederale

Hi!

This indicator might be interesting for tick chart traders, but it need education. Here is direct download link from vendor site : hxxp://[email protected]/th@nk-you-for-your-order/

Can anybody patch this tool?

Thanks for help!

Use correct names in titlebar when making new threads my friend

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 2 weeks later...

This is the UTBs bar version 2 unpatched. Can anyone help patch them please. Very good bar type

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gl4ah6

Also I want to create another bar type similar to this but limit the candle range to only 10 ticks like the range chart (so it is basically the UTBs but limit each candle to only 10 ticks) Can anyone help patch this UTBs and also modify the code to create another type please?

utb

Hi not sure if is the same thing or not but here is something shared by gonzo (Thanks) a while back.

am posting a link here and sending ExFe and forex84 different link so if link posted here disappears, how about you other guys or gals(that get different links via PM) make mirror, for others(thanks in advance)-- and if not what you are seeking, no worries delete it.

Tested on my side and working by just importing via normal procedure for NT.(keep in mind if after importing u dont see--It's a chart "type" found when creating a new chart under "period" not an indicator

https://@nonfiles.com/file/de7ce255cb51910c027ccc1aa6216224

@=a

hope helps

ps.oh yeah I had to restart nt(just in case)

Edited by newbie0101

• 1 month later...

I installed these bars successfully ( thanks windo ) ; compared to a regular 244 tick chart and I hardly see a difference.

I actually prefer a normal chart because there you can see the consolidation which typically is THE place to enter with a very small stop.

As Yamantaka said- I follow with the same question.

So far calling this ULTIMATE is definitely being very optimistic and a true dreamer...

But hey- thanks so much for the sharing.

Traderbeauty-Jane

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...