(REQ)Emini software for ninja

ibandrew88

these guys have got better and more professional through the years but unfortunately not once have they offered any trial or even paid trials. Even Andrey of the old forex-warez site couldn't get a copy of their software.Now that they are an official Ninjatrader third party partner, perhaps they might offer free trials as an incentive for partcipants of a Ninjatrader sponsored webinar/presentation. Trials are needed of course with an aim to cracking/reversing/educating the software.

• 4 months later...

It's nice to see how they don't show any loser trade. It's possible to be the holy grial (ups it's doesn't exist) or maybe another BS where lose money and time.

Apologize for my opinion without any experience with this software but is very rare and of course it's my opinion:)

Would be nice if someone have any real experience and can confirm this high percent of good trades

Edited by kavalan

When we first developed this software seven years ago we took a 10k trading account and turned it into 50k in six months. Had 34 winning days in a row, making at least 2-4 points trading 3 contracts. This is the most easiest software to use.*Charts below show how I made $1600 in one days trading. With this software we average $600 a day in profits, and that's just trading the am session.*

The holy grial. Really it's nice to read this kind of things. I'm thinking what i have been doing all this time without this fantastic tool :))=))

Apologize for my irony but i can't resist reading that

Edited by kavalan

• 11 months later...