[REQ] [EDUCATE] Flux Trigger Pack (v7.0.1000.14)

BlueMars

[REQ] [EDUCATE] Flux Trigger Pack (v7.0.1000.14)  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [REQ] [EDUCATE] Flux Trigger Pack (v7.0.1000.14)

• I want BOTH
    • I want Flux Toolset ONLY
    • I want Flux Power Pack ONLY

Downloading Instruction (PM)

Hey Blue,

I did receive 2 dll/1cs via pm, maybe you meant to send zip. See link

http://screencast.com/t/vSVXlwQ0

Hey ninjatrader

after clicking on my PM link..you have to click FILE -> DOWNLOAD (File option is in top left corner)

This instruction has been stated right under the downloading link in PM..

that is how you get the WHOLE Zip file downloaded..no need for downloading separate files..

Let me know if you can see DOWNLOAD option..thanks!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checkout post #51

P.S. Hey Nukem, its BlueMars not bluemoon..I hope no one here is bluemoon..just kidding :P :)[/b][/color][/font]

Hey BlueMars,

Ha Ha Ha! Sorry about that. Blue moon does bring back memories of an Oldie but Goodie song. Anyhow dont know what happened but the down load link sent by you matched exactly to what ninja trader received.

Thanks

No worries my friend..I was just kidding :P

btw Checkout my reply to ninjatrader regarding Downloading Link..it will clear your confusion..

Edited by BlueMars

• 2 weeks later...
You guys are the Best! Thanks a bunch.

But let me make sure I understand what been educated. I was able to find and install #1 on your list. I installed it in a VM and it works fine. According to your note, #4 has also been educated. Does that mean that #2 and #3 have yet to be educated?

Thanks again!

Thats right Morpheus!

I am trying to get #2 & #3

no luck yet but will get soon & post it right away

Difference...

do not understand if the files posted by caliente are valid as those educated by leledc

and I have not figured out how to get or download pack lelecd

thanks in advance for an explanation

Hi fravol82

files posted by caliente on sendsp@ce file hosting server are same files in the original Zip sent by me to him via PM but those are separate files

while in PM link educated Zip file is given instead of separate files

hope this clears confusion..

Check my next post..I am making link available to all forum members .. no need for PM..have a great day! :)

Direct Download Link :)

Hello friends

Checkout DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS @ Post #16

[spoiler=DOWNLOADING LINK & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS]http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/23287-REQ-EDUCATE-Flux-Trigger-Pack-(v7-0-1000-14)?p=297232&viewfull=1#post297232

Enjoy & have profitable trading!:-bd

~~$~~

NOTE: If link is expired, PM me, I will ReUp instantly! :)

~~$~~ DON'T FORGET TO THANK & SUPPORT HARDWORK OF DISTRIBUTORS & EDUCATORS ~~$~~

NOTE: Educated files are just for trying out on your SIM acount..FOR LIVE TRADING, ALWAYS APPRECIATE, SUPPORT & PURCHASE ORIGINAL INDICATORS FROM VENDOR!!

Edited by BlueMars
Link Updation

Blue Mars thanks for the great Upload! (and leledc for his work)

I see you closely follow the flux tools and wondered if you know where any docs or training on the tools is located. There is little on the site about settings. All I can find is what is shown in webinars and that is not much. I compared one of his charts last week to mine using the provided templates and they were close but off slightly.

Thanks,

Chuck

Blue Mars thanks for the great Upload! (and leledc for his work)

I see you closely follow the flux tools and wondered if you know where any docs or training on the tools is located. There is little on the site about settings. All I can find is what is shown in webinars and that is not much. I compared one of his charts last week to mine using the provided templates and they were close but off slightly.

Thanks,

Chuck

Hi Chuck10

I don't follow it that closely but I digged lot of search engine results to get these but couldn't get any info like pdf or video related to indis unless someone from inside vendor community shares it..

But I have got this for you.. it contains some documents and videos..found in search result..

http://www.screencast.com/users/VideoLibrary

This might help you..

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...