Request for a special MACD EA

First of all I introduce you myself

My name is Sean and I work in forex since 2009. I had many experience with many different brokers and actually I'm working with dukascopy. I'm studying Economics in Turin and I had the chance to coop with FIDEURAM and BARKLAYS on my CV.

In these years I have studied a bit of fundamentals and technical data and I have found a nice technique based on MACD and Fibo to gain enough money to study at the university and pay house bills and rent. But due to study matters, I can't spend the same time I used to, and I wish to automatize my method.

I have worked on Visual JForex for a while but I still not have enough skills to figure out how to fix some minore bugs like this

http://gyazo.com/470dc907a51e7f19fa70f168ae66e26a.png

is more complicate then that :D is not that noobish =)

as I'm not able to figure out how to program this, they suggested me to register on this forum and look for a partner. They spoke me well about this community

In this strategy there are no martingales, no hedging, partial mediation.

I would like to talk of details only in private with only those really interested in a coop