[REQ] TJSmartMoney x64

LisaAkira

• 6 months later...

Does anyone have a recent T@J@Smart@Money in CS? I have a 0505013 .dll FWIW-Nate

Would like the 32 bit...have trouble using 64 bit stuff on NT7 for some reason.

TY you for the reup @newbie0101 and @minch for the original, you guys are way too KoOL!! 8-):D=D>
Edited by tradernate

Does anyone have a recent T@J@Smart@Money in CS? I have a 0505013 .dll FWIW-Nate

Would like the 32 bit...have trouble using 64 bit stuff on NT7 for some reason.

Howdy Nate hope all is well

here is a .cs(just ckd and wkng 32 bit NT)---Thanks to minch(Thank U)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/goas3b

Hope helps

Have a Great Weekend!

Edited by newbie0101

not really sure how accurate is the phrase that all the small traders are s.t.u.p.i.d and only the ones that trade 50 and up lots are smart and always win.

In todays market where the volume per minute on the es is 4000-16000 on the average for the busy hours an amount of 50 or 100 or even 200 lots is nothing and not even being noticed so again- i am asking myself- are we all bad traders and losers and we should not learn how to trade but only follow the big guys ?

I believe its a mistake and totally not true.

The best way to trade is without any assumptions and beliefs.

The way i see trading is much simpler- DONT THINK WHAT THE MARKET IS GOING TO DO- FOLLOW WHAT ITS DOING RIGHT NOW.

That is why I dont bother creating a daily, weekly, hourly market profile, marking all the supports and resistances going back a year , watching cnbc analysis or news, who cares.

BOTTOM LINE - if the market wants to go up it will tell me and show me, what do i have to guess or spend time and be wrong most of the time picking tops and bottoms ?

Just follow the legs and i dont care what size and trade in their direction, use yamantaka's simple method, as long as there is a lower low lower high I WILL SHORT EVERY RETRACEMENT till we have a divergence that is causing a reversal , then i will buy every pullback,

Of course i am watching previous resistances and supports but just as a sideline occupation, i just notice them knowing that it is an area where a reversal can happen but reversing based upon a level is not smart.

Take any ES day , i dont care how choppy, fast , slow, reversing or consolidating, give me the date and i will do an analysis based only on legs and fib action, no need for anything else.

True- its will be a one that i already know the outcome but i dont care- i use very strict rules that do not vary or change depend on the days ; situations ; volatility or market conditions.

You all are spending your most precious thinking energy toward complicated and hard tasks when the solution is much more simpler and is there right infront of you.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Now Yamantaka, TB we all know this will not make a trader. I'm sure its a SMI and ADX/DMI. I wanted to see how all the signals are coded since I am learning coding in NT7. I do not use it for trading...I use BBT ATR system with Support and resistance levels.. I have shared it on the forum.....not really interested in Autos...unless I can use tick order flow...like No BS in it...but for more then 2 ticks at a time. Pls. put those weapons down...LOL...take care-Nate Thanks as usual Newbie.

Comrades, anyone care to explain how this easily helps traders make $$$?

Now Yamantaka, TB we all know this will not make a trader. I'm sure its a SMI and ADX/DMI. I wanted to see how all the signals are coded since I am learning coding in NT7. I do not use it for trading...I use BBT ATR system with Support and resistance levels.. I have shared it on the forum.....not really interested in Autos...unless I can use tick order flow...like No BS in it...but for more then 2 ticks at a time. Pls. put those weapons down...LOL...take care-Nate Thanks as usual Newbie.

Nate:

Would you mind please sharing again your BBT ATR system with us?

I read somewhere it is mostly used with CL, is this correct Nate?

Thank you in advance! :)

L

Edited by LisaAkira

Any decent coder can provide for autos to have tick granularity.

Yam...I have NEVER seen one that works without using price action discretion of the trader....so with that I am not really interested. They can be used as $$ management once in a trade....for me its only been a time waster a side from that. I am sure others hopefully have had a better experience...not sure it comes from a retail trader...with data from a broker.

I would like someone to prove me wrong ....not sure anyone can.-Nate

Any decent coder can provide for autos to have tick granularity.

@LisaAkira....Look under any thread which has BBT related....in the near future i will up date it. Its a scalper method using stop of 6, targets 5 and 6 to 10 depending on volume/price action...and trading time.

This is all based from Blue Wave...but done so you actually can scalp and make money. As with all trading...the key is only trading your rules...once proven they work..and stick to account management 1.5- 2% risk level. Your targets and win rate need to be >1. Meaning win rate min must be 70%, and risk/reward must be >1. If not then scalping will never work with short targets vs. your stop.

Look up BBTrades.com....I just looked and saw that his web site is gone Here's the manual and indicators:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lj0uj8

You can look up in the forum what I do....I have added an additional twist which has helped a lot...but with volume slowings and going to the summer months...I have to go thru the last couple years and see if it will hold up.

Nate:

Would you mind please sharing again your BBT ATR system with us?

I read somewhere it is mostly used with CL, is this correct Nate?

Thank you in advance! :)

L

Edited by tradernate

@LisaAkira....Look under any thread which has BBT related....in the near future i will up date it. Its a scalper method using stop of 6, targets 5 and 6 to 10 depending on volume/price action...and trading time.

This is all based from Blue Wave...but done so you actually can scalp and make money. As with all trading...the key is only trading your rules...once proven they work..and stick to account management 1.5- 2% risk level. Your targets and win rate need to be >1. Meaning win rate min must be 70%, and risk/reward must be >1. If not then scalping will never work with short targets vs. your stop.

Look up BBTrades.com....I just looked and saw that his web site is gone Here's the manual and indicators:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lj0uj8

You can look up in the forum what I do....I have added an additional twist which has helped a lot...but with volume slowings and going to the summer months...I have to go thru the last couple years and see if it will hold up.

Thanks so much Nate!! :)

L

No...I think on one of my backups I may have that in cs...give me a few days....to find it.

Hi tradernate, I wanted to plot BBT_ABC on Nifty chart, but it's giving a warning "INSTRUMENT MUST BE CL, CAC40, EMD, ES etc", it seems, BBT_ABC is for some pre-defined instruments only. However, I would like to know if it's possible to remove the warning from the chart.

Thanks,

san

Hi tradernate, I wanted to plot BBT_ABC on Nifty chart, but it's giving a warning "INSTRUMENT MUST BE CL, CAC40, EMD, ES etc", it seems, BBT_ABC is for some pre-defined instruments only. However, I would like to know if it's possible to remove the warning from the chart.

Thanks,

san

Try this one, it seems to be the same uploaded by tradernate but it's plotting the BBT_ABC on my ES chart. Sorry don't have ^NESI access to verify, hope it works for you.

https://@nonfiles.com/file/d0526d73b1151f3416f9e27c045f4414

• 5 months later...