tradestocksamerica dot com anyone?

kenny123

well kenny after some digging around, I found out that the tsa Lightning system is all based on 3 moving averages.When prices cross above or below the 3 moving averages, an arrow paints Buy or Sell. So if you do take a trial, please let us know what the 3 moving averages are. Cheers!

well you can gain a better idea of the tsa Lightning system with this Ninjatrader Partner Spotlight webinar presentation.

"As an added bonus: Learn how to get the Lightning Trading System FREE for 30 days!"

"All attendees will receive FREE access to the Lightning Trading System for 30 days, and access to the Trading Room for 60 days! Additional information about this exclusive offer, along with many other offers, will be shared by Mitch during the event." So Kenny you might wanna take a look.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/PartnerEvents/PartnerEvent__TradeStocksAmerica_9_19_13.php

Edited by CashManic

sure mate, I will be at the presentation to drill Mitch King. I did the same to BS. Bala at his cheerleader room, and funny thing is whenever I do so ,he always gets "support phone calls" or will perform a disappearing act and will blast his bloody Bloomberg TV audio. I tell you that bugger..... I certainly hope Mitch King is going to be less deceptive. Anyway I will let you know how it pans out