locked strategies and indicators

Trading1903

Hi trading 1903. Yes looks like your favored strat PVMasterS Strategy is the company's flagship product. I too would like to test it on the CL. Futuretrader has been our usual go to man for "education" requests. However after fantastic work for our forum,fulfilling many requests, he now probably needs some rest and relaxation and currently might be on a leave of absence to tend to his own affairs. So when FT returns, you could post a request to him

However he has already educated one of the indicators,PVDelta Divergence in this thread

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22944-Req-PVDelta-Divergence?highlight=delta+divergence

Trader34-

Recommending a good indicator that i tested out of the hundreds we have here does not make me a vendor shill.

This is the first time i did so and instead of appreciating the fact and thanking me you keep trashing everything everyone is posting.

i have a GREAT BEST EVER system for you:

Just put a moving average on the chart, ( 14 MA ), when the price goes above then you buy, when the price goes bellow you exit the long and go short.

This imho is a strategy that fits your small silly brain ; so you dont need to use it too often.This type of trading will leave you ample of time to continue your negativity and brutality.

You can also color the MA with 3 different colors ( i read somewhere that apes love colored and shiny things ).

If you like this method you can donate $6899.00 because this is a very unique and profitable strategy , produced by a very reputable vendor.

Traderbeauty- Jane

if you read my recommendation you will notice that i did not just say that its a good indi, i explained in details why this one is difference than other indicators , what are its advantages and disadvantages ( for example- its worthless in a strong trend/ move ).

I will enhance this again--------just for you :).

Normally to get a divergence , or lets say the classic way- you need two close by pivots of the market and you compare them to similar areas of the measuring indicator.

This is god and dandy but its too late a lot of the times, when the market gets to a strong resistance/ support- many times it creates a small divergence which allows you to enter but many times it does not, and that is where the pv- delta is great, because it shows the divergence in volume within the bar, if that is not unique then i give up.

Jane