The Quarters Theory indicator

the indicator has only 2 values unlike the one in ad from first post.

Yes that is true Edero. There are about 2 to 3 indicators from the ad in the first post and the vendor sells them differently. I am only interested on the Quarter Theory Indicator, as I know I have the others and can set them.

From the chart there are 4 MA which you can set like this Red=13MA, Light green=50, Light grey=200MA, and Blue=800. Down in the indicator window is TDI indicator. Background is Dark grey colour. Save as Templet for future use

Hi Usmanumar0821,

Thank you for the upload. Yes I was having a problem downloading from mega but I went out and used another computer to download your rar file onto a usb drive so I have it now to study this weekend.

Have you started trading with the system yet? Correct me if I am wrong but from the website it seems like a lot of discretion is needed to be as successful as the author.

Hi Usmanumar0821,

Thank you for the upload. Yes I was having a problem downloading from mega but I went out and used another computer to download your rar file onto a usb drive so I have it now to study this weekend.

Have you started trading with the system yet? Correct me if I am wrong but from the website it seems like a lot of discretion is needed to be as successful as the author.

Yes, I have started using it but just recently late week more usage next week.

You are right. From the website, the guy uses 3 different indicators and I think he uses the MMM method in addition too. From the QT indicator there are only 2 value which I use 50 pips intervals for my strategy and holds.

Check post #14 for more setup.

Take a look at this http://postimg.org/image/3mebhdd7l/ price respected those lines.

hi usmanumar0821

thanks for your contribution.May i ask do you use default settings for quarter indicator or something else?

I do change some values, like the pip value depending on my targeted pips base on the quarter theory (25, 50, 75, 100 etc) and the colour value. Take a look at this http://postimg.org/image/snvjswr5n/

• 5 years later...