please decompile and Edu this useful Trade Manager

There are products which are worth nothing.

Decompiling and educating these is no harm in my view.

But there are products like this trade manager EA.

They are more worth than they cost.

The programmer has spent hundreds of hours to develop them.

He deserves every Cent for his work.

Stealing his product by decompiling and educating it is not ok.

You can try it for 14 days for free, so there is no argument like "we only want to test it, therefore we need a cracked version for free".

Could someone please help in decompiling this trademanager

Thank you

Hello friends,

Please Could someone decomplie this new released trade manager

thank for your time

came from http://www.forex***pitstop.com

remove the *** to arrive at the site url

http://www.4shared.com/rar/A_xzFNa-/trade_manager_for_edu.html?

Thanks so much

Can´t you read what I wrote ?

You are partaking in stealing.

Shame on you all.

yah...

what if you are making $30 per month and you can not paid for it... then what can you do...

when you broke, you will know how it feel. besides this is not English forum... so expect it.

I mean at less in English speaking countries, their min wage consider high compare to other countries.

for example, in my home country for micro soft office price is around $300 usd, and min wage for a month is around $700 usd. so you think how many people have real copy

Edited by mtuppers

There are products which are worth nothing.

Decompiling and educating these is no harm in my view.

But there are products like this trade manager EA.

They are more worth than they cost.

The programmer has spent hundreds of hours to develop them.

He deserves every Cent for his work.

Stealing his product by decompiling and educating it is not ok.

You can try it for 14 days for free, so there is no argument like "we only want to test it, therefore we need a cracked version for free".

You mean this site is only for sharing ****? If a product really worth its money, we shouldn't share it here? Then what's the point of such a website? And why are you here? To look only for ****? I really doubt.

You mean this site is only for sharing ****? If a product really worth its money, we shouldn't share it here? Then what's the point of such a website? And why are you here? To look only for ****? I really doubt.

The TradeManager can be tested for free.

You have no idea what the point of such a website is ?

I will tell you. This is the conviction of all honest members here:

If a product has no trial period (and often no money-back-guarantee) , we all believe it is ok to educate the product, so everybody can test it for free.

If such a product is worth the money, we will buy it from the vendor and not use the cracked version.

Do you understand this ?

The Admin cannot prevent criminals from coming here and stealing educated products and selling them . There are such shops where you can buy cracked products for a fraction of the original price.

The shop-owners are criminals who belong behind bars.

Now figure out to which category you belong. toddanderson has clearly demonstrated which category he belongs to.

I have informed the developer of Pitstop-EA and recommended him to have his product set on the Blacklist to protect his hard and honest work from criminals.

This is the correct way to be a member here.

I hope you understand now. It separates the honest from the criminals.

The TradeManager can be tested for free.

If a product has no trial period (and often no money-back-guarantee) , we all believe it is ok to educate the product, so everybody can test it for free.

If such a product is worth the money, we will buy it from the vendor and not use the cracked version.

Do you understand this ?

The Admin cannot prevent criminals from coming here and stealing educated products and selling them . There are such shops where you can buy cracked products for a fraction of the original price.

Now figure out to which category you belong. toddanderson has clearly demonstrated which category he belongs to.

I have informed the developer of Pitstop-EA and recommended him to have his product set on the Blacklist to protect his hard and honest work from criminals.

This is the correct way to be a member here.

I hope you understand now. It separates the honest from the criminals.

fxeasy5

i think everyone has their own view to look at this.. I go for the simple fact which is if any fx product is really profitable a sensible person would never sell it . Why would he? so if u look at this way .. it means he tries to sell a product and makes money but not use it to make money from forex. so what does this make him? Criminal or honest i leave it up to you.

What i belive is in the forex market where 90%+ trader are in negative people should help each other rather than selling stuff to this fx trader who are already in dug deep hole in fx industry

sillykido,

you are talking about something which doesn´t apply to this product.

Why don´t you first read what it is about before you give a comment ?

It is a Trade Management EA, it is not a robot which will place trades automatically.

It is not a system or strategy.

It does not ever place a trade by itself.

Do you understand ?

It is a tool for traders which helps them to place trades and manage them by dragging and dropping a line on the chart.

Do you know the order window of Mt4 ?

It is horrible.

If you want to place an order with TP and SL, it takes you very long to adjust the values.

A trade-management-EA is a tool which makes this much easier and much more convenient and faster.

It calculates the risk percent according to the stoploss automatically. You just move the StopLoss line with the mouse and the EA calculates the lotsize.

There is absolutely no reason to steal such a product.

If somebody wants to test it, the developer allows you to download the EA and test it for free for 14 days.

There is no excuse like: Oh the nasty seller doesn´t even allow people to test his product, therefore we are forced to educate it.

Next time please first inform yourself about the topic before you write a comment.

sillykido,

you are talking about something which doesn´t apply to this product.

Why don´t you first read what it is about before you give a comment ?

It is a Trade Management EA, it is not a robot which will place trades automatically.

It is not a system or strategy.

It does not ever place a trade by itself.

Do you understand ?

It is a tool for traders which helps them to place trades and manage them by dragging and dropping a line on the chart.

Do you know the order window of Mt4 ?

It is horrible.

If you want to place an order with TP and SL, it takes you very long to adjust the values.

A trade-management-EA is a tool which makes this much easier and much more convenient and faster.

It calculates the risk percent according to the stoploss automatically. You just move the StopLoss line with the mouse and the EA calculates the lotsize.

There is absolutely no reason to steal such a product.

If somebody wants to test it, the developer allows you to download the EA and test it for free for 14 days.

There is no excuse like: Oh the nasty seller doesn´t even allow people to test his product, therefore we are forced to educate it.

Next time please first inform yourself about the topic before you write a comment.

fxeasy

dude i have 4 of them i know exactly what they do. but my point is different. In this trading business any kind of tool is there to make trading easy also creating an edge. And if this product is there to create n edge it is same as any other trading system and tools.. and not only that above all why on earth someone will sell a tool which gives the person edge and faster execution .. specially in this business .. doesn't make any sense to me.

In any kind of business or work a good tools create edges and make work faster .. u agree with me or not i dont care.. to me he is selling a product in fx world.

Do you understand this ?

Now figure out to which category you belong.

fxeasy5

I know which category i belong but i just don't understand why on earth you glued yourself in our category there are 10000 forums out there where honest ethical people are there who buy product to test it or do whatever they do there.. u can stay there and brag about it all day long. why you wanna stay among all of us .. To me in Forex Business where 95% are big looser no product not a single product worth a single penny.. i hope you get this straight... and you are talking about theif? do some reading .. specially institution such as Goldman Sachs.. who use HFT which CME admits that their 70% trades execute using HFT way.. which is a very unfair disadvantage for them and nightmare for us..So first all these big companies who are manipulating the market then we have all these seller who sell products and make money.. from us.. i mean comon.. all this 95% trader are loosing from every angle..

so mr. fxeasy5 if u think we are all theif by all means feel free to go some other forum who are honest ..

You don´t get the point ?

So you believe that a programmer should not be paid. He should spend 200 hours or more and then get not even 1 Cent for his work ?

If the product is not worth a cent, ok.

But this is not the case with this Trade Management EA.

So you have no ground to stand on.

You are simply telling everybody that you believe that people should work for nothing, one should steal their products.

Sorry, you belong into a category of people who destroy the world and who are responsible for the bad shape the world is in.

You better leave this forum, the honest should stay.

fxeasy5

Hello I didn't read everything here ..but will add some personal reality.

I spent so far about 10k or more buying programs (ADV GET,TRADEGUIDER,AND MORE) ,never made any money with those program as one of them told me once....do you really think I will sell you a good program if it was really good.The truth is very simple...I never seen any good program,not even one that made me money.I created my own system and spent too much money for nothing.I really don't feel bad if people try to get some meterial for free,after Ihave seen all the scam around.fxeasy5 hope you will sleep well tonight with all the money that banks,brokers etc are steling from ordinary people who are trying to make one dollar in forex.

fxeasy see what other people post.. programmer can make good software in other sector and make money why make forex software.. just to make some quick money .. sorry i have no respect for such programmer and I am an IT graduates and i know programming .. programmer has very good prospect in programming in other sector why forex ? so that they can get money from people who already lost money in forex.. I am not simply telling that people should work for nothing no way read my post again .. if u can read please ..

I am not going to leave this forum you should as you are the one who are after building this world a better place ... LOL

sillykiddo,

so you believe that in Forex nobody should be paid for honest work.

That is what I call a criminal mind.

And we see that some perverted members here agree with you.

These are a minority in this forum and should be banned to clean it from perverted and criminal low lives.

egaalh,

you should have read before you commented.

The TradeManagement-EA does not belong to the category of worthless Forex-strategies and indicators and Expert Advisors you are talking about.

It helps the trader to trade more conveniently. Mt4 is a poor platform with an order window that is from the stone age.

A good Trade Management EA helps the trader to drag and drop Orderlines (Stoploss line and TP-line) on the chart. It helps to trade visually on the chart.

It calculates the Lot-size automatically etc.

Programming such a Trademanagement Ea is much work.

The coder deserves every Cent for his work.

Those who ask for decompilation and "education" of such a product are criminals and nobody has one single argument to support their perverted justifications.