Friday ES entire day analysis - amazing day- no indicators- by TRADERBEAUTY

Traderbeauty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this is the thread.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22713-JTMAI-ES-Scalper-V1-1-no-indicators

Edit:

Oops, didn't get the gist of the prior post and who it was addressed to. Anyway for those who need TB's scalping method the there it is.

My apologies.

@Nukem,

Not the only one who misunderstood my post. I shall in the future endeavor to be more specific as to whom I am addressing.

Good trading,

Wanderer.

I think I will take "longboat" and "Jdubbs" advice and leave this thread, just a few comments before I do.

By reading some remarks here only becomes more obvious why so many folks are in the business of marketing worthless trading systems - they know mentality of losing traders, they know that no matter how many times they are being told that they will never make money with someone else's system - they will still go for it because it's a hell of a lot easier than putting in the long time required to create their own successful trading methodology, btw that is the reason you will not see me pointing to where a system like this is available - no where. By looking and following someone else's system only sets you back that much longer.

But...please forgive me if I have upset so many with my post, continue to enjoy these, only enjoyment does not pay the bills. Good luck.

Trader34, You are at it again! We all chased you off the last thread by TB for your juvenile comments. Why are you here commenting? If you don't like the method, just don't follow. No need to waste energy!!

I totally agree and he has flooded this forum with many frivolous postings and has received a few warnings by me.

Edited by FloridaTrader

With all respect Trader 34 is 100% right. I am big fan of TRADERBEAUTY but What Trader34 is saying he is right. Gladiator 858 We all here are for learn but not learn fake stuff. See all time frames TRADERBEAUTY used and and you will see she was not on these trades. TRADERBEAUTY you disappoint me. Why are you doing this? Most of traders are here for learn. With this kind of stuff they will wipeout their accounts.

lmao...TraderBeauty isn't making anyone trade. People make this mistake continually....they see what someone says and take it as what they need to do--don't do that--take what they say and use those concepts on your own, which includes your own time frames. If you see what they say doesn't work, simply don't use it. If you can pick 1 or 2 useful things from what they are teaching, then what they have taught was beneficial for you. If you learn 1 or 2 things not to do, what they taught was also beneficial.

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”

― Thomas A. Edison

I've traded the futures markets FULL TIME for 10 years. The big red flag in the room is the desire to trade the ES over the CL or GC. It is a newbie graveyard of low volatility. It is a PATHETIC INDEX for at-home day traders who need high volatility to increase their odds of survival. At a VIX greater than 25 and 1st hour 20 pt avg ranges, okay, NOW you're talking, but not until then.

It seems that all the rage among newbies in the past 2 years centers around sexy looking Renko bar chart variants. Price action is a real, dynamic and ugly place. Trying to visually dress it up like this is like putting lipstick on a pig. It is an invitation to amateur hour.

Now, pick a GOOD volatility study (Jim Berg's is free and well-documented, for example) and go find a HIGHLY VOLATILE TRADING INSTRUMENT and you have a decent start to make money by GETTING GOOD AT BEING IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT TO TAKE THE TRADES and take those stats I posted earlier in the thread as a guide to MARKET TRADING REALITY and you will go far.

If somebody throws fibs at you, pretty Renko charts, back peddles with some small size tick chart for entries in the background of all of that and implies that super small losses per trade can be had with a combination of high risk / reward ratios and high winning pcts...RUN! It's not possible beyond the very short term folks. Don't quit your day jobs thinking that it is.

I'm not trying to run people down. I get no sick sense of pleasure or joy out of that. Look at my number of posts count vs. the time I have signed up for this board. If YOU have 10+ full-time years at this, have never marketed yourself or your trading methods, then you're in a position to educate ME. Otherwise, I'm popping up from my trading cave to tell you to wise up.

I've traded the futures markets FULL TIME for 10 years. The big red flag in the room is the desire to trade the ES over the CL or GC. It is a newbie graveyard of low volatility. It is a PATHETIC INDEX for at-home day traders who need high volatility to increase their odds of survival. At a VIX greater than 25 and 1st hour 20 pt avg ranges, okay, NOW you're talking, but not until then.

I have had several friends who have tried to trade and they all wanted to trade CL, TF, or GC. Why? Because they wanted to make really fast money and those markets are more exciting, but what ended up happening is that they lost money even faster--they get in a bad trade (they also get slipped on low volume because of inexperience they are entering in bad areas) and then they get whipped out of those trades even faster and then they have a greater chance of getting slipped on the exit .....

They were at it for about 2 years and all the time I tried to get them to switch to the ES...the ES gives me time to think, look at my charts and make good trades, plus I can get in and out with no problems (assuming I am not trading news or overnight). I trade all in and all out and only need 3 trades per week--I have plenty of time to pick and choose my trades. Think in terms of points and ticks and not dollars or contract size and the psychology of trading isn't so hard. They eventually switched to ES since they didn't get such ridiculous swings in the market and had time to analyze their charts--plus only needing 3 trades a week helped reduce their anxiety (they are finally making small profits, consistently). I would never suggest CL or GC to beginners, maybe YM with the potential to lose less money. But, most important, the majority of people shouldn't be trading anyways because they are not prepared with a trading plan or mentally for the swings or slippage in the fast market--GC and CL make the mental game of trading harder.

@goldeneagle

Here's my quick implemenation of it, there's a lot of different formula's/implemenatations online.

https://anonfiles.com/file/f81376ba4312a279ea1a09cd47d3271e

Guys

I am glad to see some interest and some serious conversations here compared to indicator hunting.

Let me try to answer few of the questions/ complaints.

As JDubbs wrote- and he is absolutely correct, trading the ES is easy, slow, methodical .

I tried the CL but was overwhelmed by the speed, lack of liquidity and no directions or rules.

Unless you use a very large time frame with large stops you are endangering yourself.

Seems like people do not read what i post- when i say no indicators i meant it. When i added an indicator i specifically said that its not needed for the trading.

I also warned everyone to paper trade and research this method for at least 3 weeks before trading live.

you can trade this method in every time frame but i like the 2 renko , it does not mean that you cannot trade it on 7 renko or more, all it means is that you will have to use much larger stops.

Seems like some of the members here do not understand what i am doing here.

i am trying to teach you a new approach that does not even have a name. I call it - READING THE MARKET MOVES.

When I trade I watch several time frames so I see whats going on ( thats for disappointed TARTAR ), you can , but should not trade without watching where is the market.

for example- if there is a big double top that can be seen only when you watch 7-1 renko and then you get a signal- then its your job to decide what to do, or maybe just step aside and wait.

I use few more indicators but thats me, you dont really need any indicators in order to trade this method.

regarding friday 37 entries- of course i did not take them all and i did not even try to, but not being able to enter few of these 37 entries does not make this system bad, look at today for example- market was slow and pleasant and gave me ample of time to decide where to enter, which direction and what kind of stops.

Seems to me that instead of trying to understand the method you are looking for petty details why not to use it.

I actually took that second move down but instead of going in and out i just moved my stop lower and lower till it took me out with a nice profit.

When I trade- i use much more thinking, analyzing and tools than i posted ; but i tried to strip down and give you just the essence of the method.You can add your own indicators or tools and adjust it to your needs and taste, that does not mean that i am telling you a lie.

Lets think for a second- how do we trade ? We design a set of rules and tools , combine it together , call it a SYSTEM / METHOD ; then we backtest it as far as we can.

That is what I gave you, from here - its YOUR JOB to continue testing and using it.

I have many more rules that are more advanced to the level i am trying to explain here; here and there i post a special scenario that is very unique as a general education ( like the volume reversal right at the bottom, or the 5 waves down with an unbelievable reversal on friday ) but then i am being blamed and accused of lying.

Maybe its too complicated for some of you, or maybe you dont want to understand, oh well...

I highly recommend you all to replay a week or two and then decide how good it is.

If you think its perfect then you are hallucinating lol, there will always be noise and losers.

The reason why this method is superior to any is because when the market wants to go up it will TELL US by creating small legs up which are trade able almost always and same for a down move.

The rest is up to you.

Hope that cleared some of the questions and responses.I gave you the gold - now its your job to use it.

Traderbeauty- Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

It seems that all the rage among newbies in the past 2 years centers around sexy looking Renko bar chart variants. Price action is a real, dynamic and ugly place. Trying to visually dress it up like this is like putting lipstick on a pig. It is an invitation to amateur hour.

Now, pick a GOOD volatility study (Jim Berg's is free and well-documented, for example) and go find a HIGHLY VOLATILE TRADING INSTRUMENT and you have a decent start to make money by GETTING GOOD AT BEING IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT TO TAKE THE TRADES and take those stats I posted earlier in the thread as a guide to MARKET TRADING REALITY and you will go far.

If somebody throws fibs at you, pretty Renko charts, back peddles with some small size tick chart for entries in the background of all of that and implies that super small losses per trade can be had with a combination of high risk / reward ratios and high winning pcts...RUN! It's not possible beyond the very short term folks. Don't quit your day jobs thinking that it is.

I'm not trying to run people down. I get no sick sense of pleasure or joy out of that. Look at my number of posts count vs. the time I have signed up for this board. If YOU have 10+ full-time years at this, have never marketed yourself or your trading methods, then you're in a position to educate ME. Otherwise, I'm popping up from my trading cave to tell you to wise up.

Thanks lbf4223 for coming out of your cave to warn us of our impending doom at the hands of TraderBeauty.

I am though always a little suspicious when self-proclaimed experts give me unwanted advice claiming that they just want to protect me from my own foolishness. It is usually the case with such condescending people that they are only helping themselves by bolstering their own fragile egos with their petty criticisms. And that helping us really has nothing to do with it.

If your really wanted to help you would start your own thread were you could share your wealth of trading expertise, instead of intruding on the threads of others under the pretense that we need you to protect us from ourselves. I think most here would find that insulting.

We are all big boys and girls here and can make our own decisions.

Thanks, Wanderer.

lbf4223, you are absolutely correct, and as usual most folks do not appreciate honest advice, everyone wants to be ES trader, and big boys know that and destroy 98% of ES traders on a daily basis. ES is by far the most difficult contract to trade for retail trader.

But all you can do is speak the truth - the rest they will learn by changes in their trading accounts, or not.....:)

So ES is moving much more complicated as the other indices connected with it? I am also missing some input of lbf4223 on how he is successfully living on trading. Price based volatility measures? There needs to be some educated discussion with successful traders about method and timeframe as well. Edited by k33

Hi K33,

I will not get in to details here, as this subject deserves a separate thread, but yes...even contracts like YM and NQ which are tied to ES...trade differently, and John Carter and others said so in their books years ago. The simple truth is that one always wants to select a higher volatility product, but also the one with least amount of arbitrage associated with it.

The main reason why I do trade the ES only is because its being traded by millions of traders and that is why the fib levels and the moves are very accurate that you can count on them for precise and perfect entries and targets.

Of course there are many times when it wont follow any sense but that is usually during news or some other event.

Just think- the nornal average volume in the ES per minute is around 3000-6000 contracts while on the CL its only 1/10 of that or even less.

Trading the ES has its own advantages- you can be assured that when you place a stop loss you will get most of the times right at the price you set and not few ticks later like in the CL or YM.

Every move in the ES has a reason and makes sense enables you to trade and know ahead of time where the market is going.

Volatility is not a magic word, its a two sides blade that can hurt you a lot if you are on the wrong side of the market.

If you are not happy with the ES moves then just use more contracts .

But again- that is my humble opinion ( and as they say- opinions are like a** holes- every one has one lol ).

Take it easy , and i dont care if you trade tomatoes- as long as you are profitable. :)

Traderbeauty-Jane

She is just so wrong !!!

You have absolutely no clue how and why ES moves, 90% of volume in ES has absolutely nothing to do with direction, it has

to do with arbitrage. Why do you think after so many attempts of changing ES tick to .10, it is still .25, that is where pro's

advantage comes in. When you trade for 1 or 2 points, plus you have to give up .25 to get in and .25 to get out, that is 25% of 2 point profit, and please don't tell me that you only use limit orders.

Using more contracts will not accomplish anything at all. When you have a market which has 7-8 point daily range,

on a slow day, but of which there are a lot more than busy ones, but yet for hours every 5 min. bar will have 2-3 point range - there is something wrong with that picture. As far as daily volume goes - I think any futures and commodity Market is liquid enough for everyone on this board.

As for margin per contract versus daily $ range and volatility, active trader mag. ranks ES in lower 25% of Markets to trade.

Billions of dollars spent every year on programs by big money to improve how they can take it all from small trader. They know exactly every single emotion that drives retail traders, where all the stops are, because heard places stops in the same place, and they successfully take money from 95-98% of small traders every single day. Now, it is possible you have adopted some type of a setup that works for you, where you have to do many trades for small profits, that is not the way to "make" it in this business, I have never met a wealthy scalper.

WCICOM-

You are absolutely correct with most of the facts you wrote.But lest break it down piece by piece.

First of all- If you really read my posts carefully and spend more time analyzing and understanding the method you will understand that I AM NOT A SCALPER.Some of the entries are ending with either breakeven or a point, but most of them can be 4-7 points easily.The only reason why is because most of the time i can predict the minimum target which normally is at least 1.272 , and if i took it from a 78 fib on a nice size leg then i can get some nice target, all i do is once i get in a trail my stop just above or bellow the previous resistance/support.Some times- the picture is not clear so i either get what i can or just stay on the sideline.

Second-ALL MY ENTRIES ARE LIMIT, NO EXCEPTIONS. - my stops are stop loss not a stop limit but because of liquidity i almost always get filled at the loss price and not more, in rare situations when there is a spike i can be stopped with an extra tick.

The reason why most traders lose is not because they are not smart or experience, its just because they use the wrong method, I do believe that my method of reading the market moves is the best because it will keep you in the right direction and will alert you in real time with no lag of any trend change, so i dont have to wait for a delayed ma no matter how good it is.

I do believe that for beginners the ES is the best, stops are small, and moves are slow so you have time to decide and execute.

And here are the latest news: I dont want you to think i am a ****** stubborn a** so I actually backtested the CL last nigth and TRADED THE CL today :) YES :).

The results were incredible lol ( please dont hold it against me :) ). I have been using the same method and made 647$ trading one contract with stops no more than 5 ticks.

I was using a 15-1 renko spectrum for the bigger picture and 7-1 for the mid one.

My actual trading and entries are 2-1 and 1-1 .

All i was using was annbetter volume overlay and and volume up/down indicators.

I was also measuring the volume on a 1 minute so i dont get caught in a volume that is higher than 1000 lots per minute which is too dangerous to my taste.

I was also using ( please dont laugh-) a 3 tick chart so i can see support and resistance.

All my entries were LIMIT and stops were stop loss.

Today the ES really sucked and did not move much later in the day.

Most of my CL targets were 10-20 ticks and again- once i got more than 5 ticks i lowered my stops.Amazingly the fib method is working on the CL BUT NOT on the 2-1 which is too small for that, it works perfect on the 15-1 and 7-1.

If enough people will show interest ; I can post a CL trading day using only 2 indicators ( the ones i told you ); I really would appreciate if someone can recommend some other indicators - leading ones that you think could be useful.

Thanks for all your constructive ideas.

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Traderbeauty-Jane

*wcicom

You are a classless individual. You can't get a following in your own thread because no one is interested in your arrogant, paranoid, condescending rants. So you barge in on the thread of woman whose work people are interested in. Don't you have anything better to do. Being a big time trader and all. Your behaviour says you are just another loser hiding behind a screen name.

So what products do you prefer with less arbitrage and more vola? YM, 6B/6E, oil, gas , and what timeframes/holding times do you prefer?

* k33

Perhaps in respect to the OP of this thread, that anyone wanting to show us their system, should do so in their own thread. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Thanks, Wanderer.