Friday ES entire day analysis - amazing day- no indicators- by TRADERBEAUTY

Traderbeauty

The reason why I created a separate post than my scalper one is to let traders understand that this is way beyond a scalper- this is a way / method of trading, reliable, consistent with everything you could ask for a trading method.

Rules are simple and you can read them in depth in my scalper post.

I just could not hold myself and HAD to post this day. Friday was an amazing day, it started nice , easy ( i start around 8 45 am which is 5 45 for me), then few minutes after the open it went down so hard and strong that i was sure the war started, then it made 5 big waves down, made a 1.618 extension to the tick and started upward with a vengeance.My method caught almost every move which totally shocked me with hardly any losers and only few be.Before i start- i wrote NO INDICATORS but i did put the PVDelta divergence- you dont need it- i am just showing it so you can see how much it can help you.

Here are the links for the images:

http://imageshack.com/a/img196/2458/83ax.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img24/8726/v19s.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img856/5202/p8jx.jpg

So lets get started:http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/196/83ax.jpg

Market was going up -h and h-l so right at the report you take a long ( i was not up yet ).

8 33 long- loser.8 34 long because even though it was a lower low i dont usually consider 2 bar move as a leg- its more like noise so normally i ignore it.8 35 i a short- it hit the tripple top and gave us a signal so u take it.

8 43 a short which ended a be.

8 50 it was not clear- we only broke previous highs by 1 tick which my method considers that as a double top or even better because it kills all the breakout traders that have to reverse but i did not take it- picture was not clear yet so you just stay on the sidelines and wait for the market to tell you what to do.

9 31 it was a clear short

9 35 THE SHORT OF THE DAY- if you notice- this pattern repeats itself again and again- we had lower lows but the high did not break the previous highs by more than 1 tick so we take a short while everyone is going long lol.

9 41- here is have to explain- as per my rules- you ignore a retracement of less than 3 bars BUT- this was an amazing down trend- the volumes were 30-40 k which is unheard so in such a strong trend you cant expect a 3 bar retrace , even one is good enough.

9 45 short.

9 45 short

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/24/v19s.jpg

9 49 short

9 53 same short- one tick does not constitute a reversal, still down.

9 55 short same for all of them till 10 04. basically what i did is - i shorted at the top and just moved my stop and exited at the big 1.618 fib extension but that is a little more expert and i dont want to complicate here.

10 06 short- loser,

10 09 short be.

10 10 long- i have to explain here-by now what we see is a very strong reversal at a fib level with a huge reversal volume ( not shown here - on a 1 minute chart ) so the market is TELLING us that the direction has changed.if you really want me to go a little deeper here it is- at 10 10 i was thinking to short because we only went 1 tick above - but the strength of the move told me not to, instead i was waiting for a symmetry - meaning - we had one tick above CREATING a higher high- so i expected a small move to one tick above the low of 10 09 and once i got a long signal i went long, but even if you did not catch it you would get the rest of them.

all the rest signals are very clear and simple- THERE WAS NOTHING SIGNALING TO GO SHORT ONLY LONG.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/856/p8jx.jpg

a nice long was at 10 40 which was another case of summetry.

12 44 is an optional long- i need to explain- on a strong move up you look for a long entry even on a fib extension which was the case

i skipped some legs because i did not want to long more unless we get a nice retracement but then we got the retracement as a series of lower lows and lower highs which i took and you can see these 3 shorts.

by then i was exhausted and done.

Please let me know if this helps. i do not want to impose, i only want to share.

Please let me know what you think and if there are ways to improve.Do not ask to see my total for the day :) but you can easily calculate it.( one of my best ever days ).

The only way i know if you liked it is by you pushing the THANKS button.

Take care and i would love to answer questions.

TRADERBEAUTY -Jane

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gavetso

tradebeuty please could you share your current Position Size please and RR

Profit you take and Stoplosss you use in Each position,Do u have Daily Stop? or Daily Profit?

i see your scalping Method is interesting but how managa your orders?

Great commentary. Thanks so much Jane!

Whose is it the PV Delta divergence indicator? I am sure you didn't mention it for Friday since divergence never works in such a strong trend move.

Are you still using Gom? Do you watch that volume on a 1 minute chart? What do you Fib, a 3-1 or 7-3 Renko Spectrum for a bigger chart?

tradebeuty please could you share your current Position Size please and RR

Profit you take and Stoplosss you use in Each position,Do u have Daily Stop? or Daily Profit?

i see your scalping Method is interesting but how managa your orders?

Hi guys- so here is some more info- first here is the big picture:http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/196/jxtv.jpg

when i saw that i knew that the market HAS to go to at least 1.272 or 1.618 extension , so you could have taken the first short and then just lower your stop.

How did i know if its going to be these or maybe 1.918 or 2.61 ? ; here is the answer:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/706/lqhw.jpg

on top of that you can clearly see that we had 5 waves down - with 3 is the biggest so once we got to wave 5 down i knew the party ends and we will have most likely a change of direction- i just did not expect such a brutal one lol but who cares as long as we catch it.

look at this UNREAL volume reversal- once we got there and i saw that i got out , but again- i tried to keep it simple with no complication and not forcing you to do exactly what i do.

To answer your other question- I DO NOT KEEP POSITIONED . why should i, why spend time on big complicated analysis while you can trade the minute and make much more than trying to foresee the future ?

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/826/zkoz.jpg

i watch the 1 tick, i make sure i dont have too many buyers against me when i am short and opposite for long situation.

I put my stop few ticks above my entry - unless the picture is so clear and I KNOW where the target is - then i put it above the lat renko.

I watch previous very small support and resistances and move the stops just above them 2 ticks above them.

As per target- it all depends on the retracement- if its 38 fib then i expect and strong move as per continuation meaning 1.918 extension. if its 78 retracement then i expect only 1.272.

if the leg is too small ( less than 2 renko) then i wont go in.

you just have to use your brain to trade and not act as a machine, take more risk when the situation allows but when you go against the market then take a small one.

take care-

TRADERBEAUTY-Jane

Great commentary. Thanks so much Jane!

Whose is it the PV Delta divergence indicator? I am sure you didn't mention it for Friday since divergence never works in such a strong trend move.

Are you still using Gom? Do you watch that volume on a 1 minute chart? What do you Fib, a 3-1 or 7-3 Renko Spectrum for a bigger chart?

Hi Longboat- thanks- the pv delta is really nice specifically on a slow market to alert me AHEAD of time of divergence between bars not between tops/ bottoms - which is very unique, i believe it does a great job and thats why i am showing it.as you can see i use gom cd and gom volume divergence to judge the strength - i like to do my fibs on a 5-1 but i watch the 7-1 when we have really big legs which is happening lately. i also watch the 3-1 but not so much.

take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Traderbeauty and all,

I saw a few posts ago someone saying that this kind of trading methodology is dangerous, well....not sure about it being dangerous, but the fact that there is no methodology here I am pretty sure of. And quite honestly this series of posts can not possibly help anyone to trade.

It is totally fine to be partly or completely discretionary trader, however this approach to trading can not be thought, only method consisting of

totally objective set of rules can be thought. If you will read your first post in this thread TB, there is enough discretion in it to confuse anyone.

Approach one teaches does not have to be simple, in fact it can be rather complex, but as long as it a 100% objective trade in and trade out - any novice trader can learn it in relatively short time, on the other hand a simple approach which constantly introduces subjective behavior can not be conveyed to others, simply because no two discretion traders will trade the same way. So in my opinion this can not possibly help any beginning trader, but congratulations on a profitable day.

Here we go again! Wcicom if you don't agree that this is a methodology or that it is "discretionary trading" (which I totally disagree with!) just don't read the thread. Move on and leave the rest of us alone. TraderBeauty is sharing her own profitable method out of the goodness of her heart. Go post some place else. The Forum doesn't need this. I wish you guys would just troll over to BMT and rip people there, not here.

Here we go again! Wcicom if you don't agree that this is a methodology or that it is "discretionary trading" (which I totally disagree with!) just don't read the thread. Move on and leave the rest of us alone. TraderBeauty is sharing her own profitable method out of the goodness of her heart. Go post some place else. The Forum doesn't need this. I wish you guys would just troll over to BMT and rip people there, not here.

Agree completely...I enjoy seeing these posts because I try to take ideas that I think could work with me and incorporate it into MY trading. I never try to duplicate someones method that they post about--it would never work. Take things/ideas you like and put it into your own trading...I think that is the idea.

WCICOM-

I am puzzled, My rules are set in stone, very simple and precise.

As long as the market did not break the previous high/ low by more than a tick you keep enter in the original direction and thats it.

I guess what you need is one of these expensive software that generates an arrow or a dot to enter, this way after you lose your entire account you can blame the program and not yourself.

Reading your post shows me that you spent only few minutes reading mine and did not go to my previous scalper post where i clearly explained my rules- sorry for not spending another hour on this post to repost whats already there.

It takes me hours to write each of my posts, and since i am not getting paid or getting any benefits i beg your pardon if my writing is not 100% precise and perfect.

Do you expect me to explain every dot and coma ?

These is a great software for you- i forgot its name but it looks like a traffic light so when its green you buy and when its red you sell, why dont you buy that and trade live ?

This is trading, and 98% of the traders losing money- so do you really expect it to be easy like a walk in the park ?

Do you expect me to come to your house and hold your hand while you are trading and even press the button for you?

did you spend few hours replaying friday to see if i am right , going through each of the entries i showed in real time? or even better- did you spend 2 days going backward and backtesting at least 2 weeks of trades to see if the method is consistent ? no you did not, because instead of telling me that - this entry on this day and time is wrong, or what i wrote here or there is wrong you vaguely say that my rules are not precise.

Maybe you should run to your mom and cry like a baby and tell her- "mom, this horrible lady forced me to THINK and i cant ".

My method is more complicated because i have been trading for a long time, but i cut the hard part and gave you on a silver plate the bottom essence of the great system that will trade on a crazy day like friday but also on a choppy sideways day. Almost no other system can do that ( trust me- i tested and traded them all ).On few occasions here and there i mention some more advanced stuff like fib and elliott and reversal volume spike that will teach you a lot ;but I also say that this is more advanced and not needed for the trading.So instead of saying: THANKS JANE for showing me such an amazing example that you do not see every day for 5 waves down or a reversal volume that i have not seen in month you complain about me being discretionary.( not sure if i should laugh or cry ... )

So I suggest that you spend some time analyzing and backtesting and making sure that the rules are clear to you before you post.

I am not writing a book here so obviously its not going to be perfect , and i warned everyone to paper test it 3 weeks before going live.

There were 37 ( YES- THIRTY SEVEN ) entries on friday,and only FOUR SMALL LOSERS, show me another system that can do that with 3-4 ticks stops on the es and i will buy that from you for any amount that you ask.

Just think- if you only took 1 point friday you would still have made 30 points trading one contract, but i guess its not good enough for you because you are such a great trader that generates much more every day...

Its true that sometimes the picture is not clear- and if you see what i wrote- DO NOT TRADE if the picture is not clear.

Bottom line- I wish I had someone to show me this method when i started ; preventing from falling into the traps of the greedy software companies that will sell you an expensive dream and wake up after losing a fortune...

Traderbeauty-Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

WCICOM-

I am puzzled, My rules are set in stone, very simple and precise.

As long as the market did not break the previous high/ low by more than a tick you keep enter in the original direction and thats it.

I guess what you need is one of these expensive software that generates an arrow or a dot to enter, this way after you lose your entire account you can blame the program and not yourself.

Reading your post shows me that you spent only few minutes reading mine and did not go to my previous scalper post where i clearly explained my rules- sorry for not spending another hour on this post to repost whats already there.

It takes me hours to write each of my posts, and since i am not getting paid or getting any benefits i beg your pardon if my writing is not 100% precise and perfect.

Do you expect me to explain every dot and coma ?

These is a great software for you- i forgot its name but it looks like a traffic light so when its green you buy and when its red you sell, why dont you buy that and trade live ?

This is trading, and 98% of the traders losing money- so do you really expect it to be easy like a walk in the park ?

Do you expect me to come to your house and hold your hand while you are trading and even press the button for you?

did you spend few hours replaying friday to see if i am right , going through each of the entries i showed in real time? or even better- did you spend 2 days going backward and backtesting at least 2 weeks of trades to see if the method is consistent ? no you did not, because instead of telling me that - this entry on this day and time is wrong, or what i wrote here or there is wrong you vaguely say that my rules are not precise.

Maybe you should run to your mom and cry like a baby and tell her- "mom, this horrible lady forced me to THINK and i cant ".

My method is more complicated because i have been trading for a long time, but i cut the hard part and gave you on a silver plate the bottom essence of the great system that will trade on a crazy day like friday but also on a choppy sideways day. Almost no other system can do that ( trust me- i tested and traded them all ).On few occasions here and there i mention some more advanced stuff like fib and elliott and reversal volume spike that will teach you a lot ;but I also say that this is more advanced and not needed for the trading.So instead of saying: THANKS JANE for showing me such an amazing example that you do not see every day for 5 waves down or a reversal volume that i have not seen in month you complain about me being discretionary.( not sure if i should laugh or cry ... )

So I suggest that you spend some time analyzing and backtesting and making sure that the rules are clear to you before you post.

I am not writing a book here so obviously its not going to be perfect , and i warned everyone to paper test it 3 weeks before going live.

There were 37 ( YES- THIRTY SEVEN ) entries on friday,and only FOUR SMALL LOSERS, show me another system that can do that with 3-4 ticks stops on the es and i will buy that from you for any amount that you ask.

Just think- if you only took 1 point friday you would still have made 30 points trading one contract, but i guess its not good enough for you because you are such a great trader that generates much more every day...

Its true that sometimes the picture is not clear- and if you see what i wrote- DO NOT TRADE if the picture is not clear.

Bottom line- I wish I had someone to show me this method when i started ; preventing from falling into the traps of the greedy software companies that will sell you an expensive dream and wake up after losing a fortune...

Traderbeauty-Jane

Traderbeauty=traderangry.

lol-

I am not angry, I am puzzled.

I spent so much time explaining a good strategy, I eliminated all the advanced and complicated stuff.

Then I have 3 people criticize it not because its working or not but because its either too good to be true, or statistics or non discretionary,

I expect traders to ask regarding this entry or that one, oh well... as they say- you can take the horse to the water ... lol

lol-

I spent so much time explaining a good strategy, I eliminated all the advanced and complicated stuff.

Then I have 3 people criticize it not because its working or not but because its either too good to be true, or statistics or non discretionary,

I expect traders to ask regarding this entry or that one, oh well... as they say- you can take the horse to the water ... lol

Most traders will fail, Jane. A personality problem I believe. That is neither your fault, nor can you do anything about it. Please continue posting for the benefit of the few who will get it and prosper.

Thank you,

Wanderer

Edited by Wanderer

Hi Traderbeauty and all,

I saw a few posts ago someone saying that this kind of trading methodology is dangerous, well....not sure about it being dangerous, but the fact that there is no methodology here I am pretty sure of. And quite honestly this series of posts can not possibly help anyone to trade.

It is totally fine to be partly or completely discretionary trader, however this approach to trading can not be thought, only method consisting of

totally objective set of rules can be thought. If you will read your first post in this thread TB, there is enough discretion in it to confuse anyone.

Approach one teaches does not have to be simple, in fact it can be rather complex, but as long as it a 100% objective trade in and trade out - any novice trader can learn it in relatively short time, on the other hand a simple approach which constantly introduces subjective behavior can not be conveyed to others, simply because no two discretion traders will trade the same way. So in my opinion this can not possibly help any beginning trader, but congratulations on a profitable day.

@wcicom

Perhaps you could direct us to your thread where you share your totally objective trade-in and trade-out set of rules, and 100% unsubjective, discretionary trading methodology.

Thanks,

Wanderer

Edited by Wanderer

lol-

Ignore them and don't waste your time responding to them. They will never get it.

Perhaps you could direct us to your thread where you share your totally objective trade-in and trade-out set of rules, and 100% unsubjective, discretionary trading methodology.

Thanks,

Wanderer

here it is:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22713-JTMAI-ES-Scalper-V1-1-no-indicators

but you have to understand- i am doing this for fun and as a thank you for all that shared stuff here ; so i dont have time to pay attention to every detail, you have to read carefully and think for yourself.