Request "JS Services" &" PredictionPoint Trading"

sukhsan

• 5 months later...
Guest gavetso

im trader using ppbox i recomen use it only in heavy futures as CL with good runners and volatily and always trade using a 15 tick stops

and runners with 15 ticks steps otherwise you get a bad profit curve

try use 2 contracts to keep a runner always and you willget good money

im trader using ppbox i recomen use it only in heavy futures as CL with good runners and volatily and always trade using a 15 tick stops

and runners with 15 ticks steps otherwise you get a bad profit curve

try use 2 contracts to keep a runner always and you willget good money

Hi gavesto:

1) How do you decide whether to take a trade after the box paints?

2) Do you use any indicators to get an idea whether the market bias is Long or Short at that point?

3) What is your profit target for the first contract?

4) How much slippage do you get trading CL with market orders?

I'm working with a developer to create a box strategy. The code is a bit unconventional and not easily manipulated to do certain things, like automatically take profits at those colored target lines, but that's not critical.

Hi Yam....your question...it the traders 100K question.....1) How do you decide whether to take a trade after the box paints?

More like the $million ? :)

The safe thing is to take every trade until you hit your daily goal or max loss. But if you think the market is in a clear trend, then just take trades in that trend. I think trading ES is probably the safest instrument since it backs and fills. I haven't found any price based indicators as a bias filter. There may be one in bala's bag of tricks, I'll have to take a look.

Guest gavetso
guys letme find some screen to try explain you how i trade it abut slipage dont worry i use limit orders or stop orders but slippage isnot really inportant in this strats method becase you will find big movemnets but you must eat alot of chop also for thesses reason i think this system only works for me in CL.

Hi

Even though I never traded CL I did try the box on other instruments many times in the past year. The problem I had that most of the time the first target ( first line) is somewhere between 2-4 ticks away. Yet the stop is 1 tick from the box, which can be 15-20 (many times even more) ticks away. I listen to many of his presentation and he seems to be nice, honest and good at what he does. But his risk reward is not doable, not for me at least (small account). What I also did notice that his lines are accurate and do stop and sometimes reverse the price as he claims, but its the box that is the key to his set ups. BTW, he also claims that he has the formula to predict what the index prices will do intra-day for the next 10+ years!!! So be careful, even nice guys can be delusional as well.

Good trading

A

Guest gavetso

Letme explain something about trade CL if youdont have at least and aacount with 20k $$ avoid trade CL is really dangerous becase you need put alwasy atleast 15 ticks tops and respect it some days youcan hit 3 times the stop that is normall but when you get your runners and targets golas you earn alot of money.

for small accounts i reomcnd only work with ES AND YM perhaps nq and tf with tight stops

i think is really interesting invest to create a good investment pool to trade a method with CL with we need meet over 50k to do that